Photo Shoot For Rollaclub Calender 2009

KE ping it real

i work the night befor so ill prob be dead to the world that day dam 6pm till 6am shifts ( and that will be after 4 of them ) altho i would be in syd lol and heading north

and kproln its 2009 calender there taking pics for next years we will recive them in jan the price was 18 but they were talking of making it 20 theres a post around some were jip is organiseing it

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, just a reminder. Not sure if I've mentioned it. Members that can't make the shoot can have their car's photo added in under the main photo, or you can have smaller photos of the cars from the main shot. The shots could be of the interiors, rear ends, engine bays etc. But only a few. You can send me all your pics but I will only be able to choose a few. We wouldn't want it looking too cluttered.

thanks,

Jon.

JiP_01 [RL] - Brisbane.

Hey, just a reminder. Not sure if I've mentioned it. Members that can't make the shoot can have their car's photo added in under the main photo, or you can have smaller photos of the cars from the main shot. The shots could be of the interiors, rear ends, engine bays etc. But only a few. You can send me all your pics but I will only be able to choose a few. We wouldn't want it looking too cluttered.

thanks,

Jon.

JiP_01 [RL] - Brisbane.

No Problemo

And i'll get my wife to send you up a steak sandwich so you don't feel left out Jon :)

Hey Guys

There are a few places i was thinking of up there but its largely going to depend on numbers

I'm definatly keen for some water in the background

I also have a backup if we get enough cars which would be to go up to North head and get a shot of all the cars lined up in the car park with the backdrop of Sydney

But if anyone has any better ideas then i'm more than open to suggestions

(And before i get flamed , yes i know that north head is the other end of the beaches LOL)

Ok Guys

We have basically 2 weeks to go until the photo shoot and i'm yet to get confirmation from people wishing to attend

If we don't get the numbers then there is no point going out to shoot 3 or 4 cars

So far the list as i can gather is as follows

KE ping it reals wifey - T-18

Cuzzo - Ke30

Rolla Boy - Ae112 Corrected :D

Ben - Ae82 20v

KE70 from Mt Panorama - KE20

Thats pretty much the list at this stage with a few other possibles

We are gonna need more than that otherwise people may as well just send me photos and i'll put them together and send them to Jip

I think it would be really good to get a group shot that really says 'Sydney' but i can't make everyone turn up

Come on Guys....... Enthusiasm :y:

Edited by KE ping it real

Doing a great job mate, Whoever turns out turns out. I know what each region is lacking is commitment from its members. Each region needs to pull together and show how committed, warm and inviting each are.

Do what I've done. Note down each and every active member from "INSERT NAME HERE" Sydney :y: and send them PM's reminding them of the event weeks before it is to be held, then the week before as another reminder. And just a note, not all active members frequent the regional forums, some only use the offtopics, some just the rides forums. etc.. So do the work to find who they are and send everyone PMs.

Jon.

JiP_01 [RL] - Brisbane