Photo Shoot For Rollaclub Calender 2009

KE ping it real

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be coming down Pending cars rego. If i can get it done in time I'm there. Booking it in for blue slip this week. If i don't have the money to rego it in time ill beg borrow or steal. I want my car in the group shot.

No Worries, I'll put you in the definatly maybe pile :bash:

Hey Andrew

i'm going to have to bow out. We were hoping on doing a couple of minor body touch ups before coming on the cruise. But we only have 2 weeks, and it could be anywhere up to two weeks before forensics come to fingerprint my car for the f@$kwits that stole it.

Then we have to replace locks, install a killswitch, rebush the throttle shafts...

We can't touch it until forensics come. Perfect fingerprints on it.

As i always say, I want to go on cruises, but it never really works out :bash:

Hay mate I'm pretty sure Roo's GoldCoast cruise in on that day too>>>>

If you want we could stop by.. palmy's not to far for us

And if you lot want you can maybe join the cruise or watever aswell

make a nice large cruise i would think

just a suggestion cheers luke :bash: :(

Hay mate I'm pretty sure Roo's GoldCoast cruise in on that day too>>>>

If you want we could stop by.. palmy's not to far for us

And if you lot want you can maybe join the cruise or watever aswell

make a nice large cruise i would think

just a suggestion cheers luke :bash: :(

sorry dude but palm beach is also in nsw a fair bit from you its near syd this is the nsw cruise lol

this is the worst spot for the cruise lol i have to come all the way into syd to get there lol i could get the ferry from ettalong but then i couldnt bring the car i wish it was closer but I'm off that day so ill prob be there ill talk to a few of my mates and try and drag them along also but they work so i don't no if they will be able to

i may have just recurted 3 cars and I'm trying for a 4th so hows the photo system work like does it matter if theres two of the same cars in the pic or are we aiming for one of each or just as many as posible i need to get my rear bumper sprayed befor but what if i can't get it done by then does it matter to much ( its just cracked paint , photoshop haha )

hey guys I'm not able to get my rear bumper resprayed in time :jamie: but I'm still coming gotta talk to me mates and make sure there still up for the track down was just wondering what time every one was getting there and where abouts in palm beach

Edited by bduffman