Photo Shoot For Rollaclub Calender 2009

KE ping it real

G'day Fellow Rollaclubians

As you are probably all aware, Jip is organising a rollaclub calender for 2009 which is going to require a few photos to represent Sydney for a month

So i'm proposing a photo shoot & BBQ over on our lovely Northern Beaches

I think Palm Beach probably has the best car park for such a shoot

So if you want to get your car in the calander then we will meet in the Palm Beach car park on Sunday 23rd of November at about 10:30am, Get some cars set up for a few different shots including a nice group shot and then we'll fire up the Barbie at around 12:00 (so bring a few sausages and drinks with you) and then maybe a swim if the weather is good

Please post your interest if you are keen on going

It should be a nice meet n greet as well as a chance to get the dust off the old rolla

I will put up some directions in due course

Hope to see you all there

Cheers - Andrew :D

Edited by KE ping it real

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see guys. Lets rally your community together to make a great photo shoot. Remember if your can't attend the main shoot and are sending pics in, please send the best or try to get someone to take pics who may have a quality camera. Minimum pic sizes need to be at least 1000 x 1000. But the bigger the better.

Jon.

JiP_01 [RL] - Brisbane

Hey Guys

I hope both you and Rob can make it Kylie that would be great

And Jono, Would be great if you could make it too and we should definatly take advantage of a couple of those photo hot spots

Trav, Send me some pics of your 70 from a nice spot in coffs maybe the big banana or something that really says Coffs Harbour, That would be awesome and i hope you get those damn gremlins sorted out soon too :)