Photo Shoot For Rollaclub Calender 2009

KE ping it real

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, Has or did anyone turn up? There are 2 cars here. FBC's KE70 and Original's KE35. My KE25 got crashed into last night while it was parked, no note (big surprise)

We are at palm beach now havent seen anyone else getting around at all. We are just going to take photo's of the 2 cars we have seeing as how we are all the way here. Would have been nice to hear from someone on here Whether or not people were turning up.

Sorry I didn't get back to you guys...

Been flat out with work, sold one of my cars and been working on my brothers car too...

Havn't looked at my diary since Thurs and totally missed it after I slept in this morning...

Weather wasn't the best for it anyway, my car doesn't really go out in the rain haha...

Hi Guys

For those who did eventually turn up i apologise

I was sick as a dog but i still dragged my ass out of bed and was there from 10am till 10:45 and after being dissapointed thay no-one showed up i left. For people with genuine reasons for not making it , i understand

I thought there would be a decent turn out but i was wrong. For anyone wishing to be in the calander please just send your photos straight to jip as i am not going to bother organising a re shoot cause i have better things to do than wait around for people who don't have any enthusiasm to support their club

Andrew