Ke70, True 1982 Timewarp. Check It Out!

Ben-89

How long is the 4ac going to be staying in there for ?

You should consider a super clean 4age transplant one day. :)

Not that I would pursue such an idea Me Jesse, but if I did such an engine change I would assure you the interior and exterior of this car would be left how it is now :) . Standard so it scare the socks off other road users, but it boogies well enough with the healthy 4ac.

Members dont see this ad

A beautiful looking sleeper like this with a 4AGE, you'd just have to dress yourself in granny clothes and a shawl and cruise around scaring people.

But it would be sacreligious.

Beautiful car. I love mine and my mods but I am so glad people like you have a passion for keeping a car like this original.

Props.

Keep up the good work. Always love to see your "upgrades".

Reed

EDIT: Did you get those venetians from that link I put up on here?

Edited by blzbub666

A beautiful looking sleeper like this with a 4AGE, you'd just have to dress yourself in granny clothes and a shawl and cruise around scaring people.

But it would be sacreligious.

Beautiful car. I love mine and my mods but I am so glad people like you have a passion for keeping a car like this original.

Props.

Keep up the good work. Always love to see your "upgrades".

Reed

EDIT: Did you get those venetians from that link I put up on here?

Hey Reed,

I could imagine this car with a ge betwen the struts but kept standard on the outside. But the funny thing would be me dressing up like an old veteran and popping the clutch at take off and giving the commodore boys a hard time :) Their reaction would be priceless.

Thanks for the encouraging words too, and that venetian I won was from the link you put up too.

Okay well my venetian has finally arrived from Canberra, nicely packed but very, very dusty. After a good clean it came up as new - couldnt be happier. A little awkward installing one in a tiny e7 though. Took off the old louve and the sticky tabs and ran some petrol over the glue marks for a clean finish..

I had a look through the glove box of a st141 Corona and found this, free of charge :jamie:

S5003668.jpg

Photos. A little reflective....

S5003669.jpg

S5003670.jpg

yet another perfect little addition to that car ben very nice

Thanks mate, and probably one last thing to add... I am deciding between the two styles to put on the ae71. The colour would be gold so it will tie in with the existing pin stripes.

Type 1:

corolladecals.jpg

Type 2:

yellow70.jpg

goodness me. Venitian for the win :blinks:

number 1 aswel.

So you said petrol gets that grime off the rear window?

Hey Jesse,

The louvre was good but this is cool, and Paul is chasing a louvre so its win win :blinks:

Its coming together nicely, like a project should. Nearing home base though which is good too. In regards to the petrol, I used it to remove the sticky tabs that were left behind after I peeled off the black clips. I'm still working out though how I'm going to remove the grime that has built up around the louvre clips you can make them out in the two pics, I can't scrape it off so I might use a metallic scourer :jamie: .... I'll do that when I feeling a bit better......

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

Hey fellas been talking with dad about the conversion and he has suggested to start installing new brake shoes, rear wheel cylinders and the rubber flexi line to the rear diff assembly as its not on the car yet, so at least thats one part which is complete (apart from bleeding).

In the meantime I'll buy new oils for the gearbox and diff and then its preety much doing the task of the conversion.