Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Annoying #$% Adds

Featured Replies

I think you all should get satellite tv just change channel when an add comes on :wink:

 

Yep, I love the discovery channel ad - the world is just amazing.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 80.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...

I can't stand those late night/early morning half hour commercials about some crap gimmick. Like those ab rockers or Pet egg. How can you go on for half hour about a cheese grater for your feet!!??

Or Have Mr T trying to sell a pressure cooker that apparantly shrivels the shit outta your food in seconds.

Or Have Mr T trying to sell a pressure cooker that apparantly shrivels the shit outta your food in seconds.

 

MMMM that tastes good Darla.

Or Have Mr T trying to sell a pressure cooker that apparantly shrivels the shit outta your food in seconds.

 

Haha... best infomercial ever!!

Do you want longer lasting sex?

 

f@$kING AHHH I HATE THOSE ADDS SO BAAAD!

 

I hate having to change channels every 5 minuites when my cousins are over. And I really don't feel like having to listen about sex every 10 minuites.

Edited by Rich_Rolla

One can only be hopeful :cool:

What makes it even worse is that their even being shown during day time tv and when the kids are more then likely watching the idiot box.

 

And yet it seams like the censorship add has disappeared from the tv

  • Author

I listen to nova and the bleep out words like F**K but allow those adds. They must pay a fortune as they are always on. I don't know what they charge (Don't wanna, don't need to) but it must be lots.

What about those other late night ad's. The one's where you got beach babes just wanting to show you how hot they are on your mobile. The ads play every 4 minutes and I don't know if anyone falls for that crap but looking at the T's and C's its costs like $4 per message sent/received and $5 per week for subscription fee's.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Any election add is pissing me off. Man I hate the BORG!!!

 

Oh and WTF is it with the Gaytime adds?? Its from the 80's. Even the Streets Logo is the old one.

The dancing eye lady on the medownick ads.. i will slice her eyes out if i see it again....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.