Annoying #$% Adds

JiP

Hey guys, been watching a bit of tele lately and some of the adds have really been shitting me off. So I've created this thread where we can bicth about the lame and fakeness.

Like...

The new Mitsubishi Lancer Sportsback Add.

They chuck their shit out the window for it to land in the car cause they CBF carrying it down. But they go though all the effort to drag a trampoline over for everything to bounce off?? Then they even grab a slippery slide?? Again, more effort. Considering they must have kids if they own both of those, I would have loved to have seen them chuck a baby off, bounce and belt itself into the baby seat.

Another add is the stain remover add where the mother bitches about finding a stain on the kids shirt, even after she washed, & ironed etc. But if she ironed, why didn't she see the stain??

Oh and don't get me started on the Clearasil add!! Dubbed adds shit me the most.

Thats all I can think of ATM, add yours or whatever :)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another stupid add that gives me the shits. I seriously don't see how they can afford to keep running them, like who would be stupid enough to send the message...

Its the one that asks you to send a message with your name and your partners to find out if they're cheating on you, if its true love, if your compatible. etc. Like WTF Who would!!

For this post I would have to say any kiddy toy adds filmed in the USA. Like the Fisherprice adds etc. Just the sound of stupid Americans is enough to shit me off.

And something closer to home, not an add but a person in a show. Jeniffer Hawkins from Make me a Supermodel. She gives me this shits. You can tell when she notices the camera is looking at her cause she pulls a pose... EVERYTIME!!

Another add is the stain remover add where the mother bitches about finding a stain on the kids shirt, even after she washed, & ironed etc. But if she ironed, why didn't she see the stain??

Agreed, that ad shits me to tears. Especially when the voice over goes "Imagine all that washing, hanging, folding, ironing going to waste" WELL IT WOULDN'T BE A BLOODY WASTE IF SHE ACTUALLY LOOKED AT WHAT SHE WAS DOING.

Any decent mother would notice a stain on a kid's clothes as she's putting it into the washing machine, and adjust to suit. Then she'd check it again when removing it to make sure the stain was gone. Hell, even I do that, and I wash my clothes myself once every two blue moons.

For this post I would have to say any kiddy toy adds filmed in the USA. Like the Fisherprice adds etc. Just the sound of stupid Americans is enough to shit me off.

And something closer to home, not an add but a person in a show. Jeniffer Hawkins from Make me a Supermodel. She gives me this shits. You can tell when she notices the camera is looking at her cause she pulls a pose... EVERYTIME!!

I hate next top model - Tyra Banks when she sez wanna be on top and has the head nudge.