Southern Cruise To Victor Harbour

Budowski

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEST ROLLA CRUSIE EVER!!!

I had a blast on the wayback, pitty I was driving by my self on the way to victa as had to stop for petrol and couldnt catch up even though I was doing 100+ to try and catch you guys lol...

bring on the next one lol

BEST ROLLA CRUSIE EVER!!!

I had a blast on the wayback, pitty I was driving by my self on the way to victa as had to stop for petrol and couldnt catch up even though I was doing 100+ to try and catch you guys lol...

bring on the next one lol

note to everyone: fill up with fuel before you get to meet point :y:

PWN3D just bout sums it up :no2:

Edited by MYSTIK

The thing is I was like 2 mins behind you guys lol... Was going flat out all the way, I still got quarter of a tank left and only filled up 20 bucks...

But yea spewin hard but hey, you live and you learn...

I should have my car set up properly for the next one as I just bought a minta KE70 full of suspension/drivetrain goodies in it to swap over to mine. So I think then ill be able to keep up...

Edited by Tally

Hey all, I'm glad fun was had and thankyou all for coming to this event. Good to see everyone talking and making an effort, if we can all keep coming to events like these then the stonger turnout we will have.

Btw good work with posting pics guys very impressed.

Whats next drive in night? dyno day?or another cruise? oh and quick edit what about a poolhall night sorta thing at empire pool lounge on a week night?

Edited by Budowski

I like the idea of a bbq some where at the end of a cruise similar to the one (insert business name here lol) did earlier this year.

Personally I feel night cruises through the hills are dangerous and alot of hoons come out... Like the commodore driver that came on a rotary cruise few years back, 10pm at night, bang right into the side of a cliff...

my 2cnts...

edit: once I get my Nikon camera, we could do like a proper photoshoot... would be good...

Edited by Tally

Wicked day for all, awesome weather for it.

Many thanks to Budowski for organising it all.

The 6 that i crusied home with via goolwa/stirling seemed to like my little tricks. everybody in the Crafers tunnel copped one and Red Rocket also copped one as he passed me lol.

Bring on the next one :no2:

P.S. Red Rocket, did you end up finding out what the red flashing light on the microtech was??

Next cruise will be in a few weeks in Decemeber for an Afternoon Cruise/Drive-In Meet that I will be organising :no2:

Maybe some of you should consider coming along to the Australia Day Long Weekend Rollaclub Meet in Victoria on the Great Ocean Road. :y: