November 9, 200817 yr comment_288363 Best comment ever. I think this tops it My girlfriend is the most beautiful creature in the world. You guys don't know what you're talking about. Report
November 9, 200817 yr comment_288375 I don't no what you lot are talking about this chick is FRIGGIN HOT!!!!!!! Wish my missus was this good looking LOL Looks like her boyfriend beats here alot with the ugly stick. Report
November 9, 200817 yr comment_288382 Oh that is so mean! Sucks to be her. But very, very funny! :y: Report
November 12, 200817 yr comment_289307 I feel so bad for her! Epic funny thread tho. Particularly like the second last post. :bash: Report
November 12, 200817 yr comment_289322 ew... lol when ravens gf was talkin about this at the photoshoot i was like ahh can't be that bad. but holy mother of GOD! and what a retard tryin to defend his he-lady! Report
November 12, 200817 yr comment_289335 Should of read the replies here before letting the other page load, what a letdown. Edited November 12, 200817 yr by furryfrog Report
November 13, 200817 yr comment_289855 uhhhhhh......thats a bit racist. Agreed, deleted and warned. Report
November 14, 200817 yr comment_290056 Definatly beaten with the ugly stick. over....and over.... and over again. !!!!!THATS IT!!!!!! In not clicking any link you guys post that use girlfriend and car in the same sentence for at least another week or two. Report
November 15, 200817 yr comment_290298 uhhhhhh......thats a bit racist. Are you talking to me? I didn't mean for it to be racist, and I seriously can't see the racism in it... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now