Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not at this point. someone in adelaide has offered me one for free anyway. just using it to get the holes in the right spot. got the block plate made today.

Cutting supports tomorrow and hopefully get the aircon bracket on friday. drill the holes and oxy the hole in it for the mech fuel pump block off plate.

Seats....Finally

post-5493-1235748268.jpg

post-5493-1235748294.jpg

Boost Gauge :) Looks stockish ay?

post-5493-1235748481.jpg

post-5493-1235748542.jpg

what seats are they :dance: and that boost gauge looks sick it blends in so well with the dash if you looked at it you wouldnt know it wasnt supposed to be there :y:

what seats are they :dance: and that boost gauge looks sick it blends in so well with the dash if you looked at it you wouldnt know it wasnt supposed to be there :y:

Mazda 626-T or MX-6-T seats. Thats the way i intended for the gauge to look.

Rails are the stock mazda ones as some of the seats functions are in some way connected to the rails. so the front mounts were bent 90 degrees like the stock rolla ones, flat bar welded across them and holes drilled to suit the mounting holes in the floor. and flat bar was bolted to the rear mounting holes in the rails and bolted to the floor mounts then bar welded in between to connect the sections of bar.

They are JUST skinny enough as the front of the rails touch the trans tunnel and the sill panel :dance:

• 3 weeks later...

Put an electronic boot release on the ol girl as my boot lock got raped :laff:

Used a VN boot solenoid and drilled 1 hole in the lever, ground out part of the lock frame for clearance of the actuator rod.

Pics when the camera wants to interact with the computer :lolcry:

what sort of steering wheel you running?

cos i was gonna put a tac where the clock goes but my sports steering wheel is smack bang in the line of vision when driving!

just food for thought!

jas

can see in the pics further up it is a stock wheel,

i have a 35mm enzo and i can see my clock, my old wheel i couldnt, kind of pot luck i guess.

Not anymore bianca ,you should know that.

I now have a small, but really thick 3spoke sports wheels like a go kart one. Does obscure it a bit but i'll get used to it. I still have the mounting pod i bought for it so i might stick the boost gauge in that and the oil pressure guage i have in the dash. Will see that happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Supercharger Lower mount, gets welded to the blovk plate which will be bolted to the block.

post-5493-1238768706.jpg

post-5493-1238768731.jpg

100mm Double A section Pulley, need to finish machining it to mount to stock balancer

post-5493-1238768755.jpg

Drilled and Slotted Rolla brake upgrade anyone? 270mm :y:

post-5493-1238768822.jpg

Edited by SLO-030