Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sc in mulotix foto's that isnt an sc12 is it?

it looks much to small?

and ryan, I'm keen on a pulley if you can do one/get one?

yeah the circumference of the crank pulley will have to be 79% of that of the SC pulley, for 7psi at like 2000rpm or 5000 the calculations are the same,

where do you plan to get your pulley?

Ford aircon pulley, XF falcon blow threw carby with the choke butterfly out, use the gas adaption thingo i got a pic here weld up the holes (I'm a welder) tig mig ark oxy you name it i do it mainly ali welding at work. I do cashies so let me know if you need something hooked up that goes for anyone. EFI fuel pump not electronic wont have the psi. Need a G11 charade fuel reg then another reg off an efi manifold to bring the pressure down another step etc etc the list goes on!

The engine only lasted a day because it was at mallala ;D and we had a cooling issue with the supercharger air, an intercooler dosen't cut it. I found that putting a mechanical butterfly behind the air filter before the charger stopped the air from being super heating up before it entered the engine. just run an extension off your pedal or off the one on the carby

Yes to the vid of the one revving of its tits that was my mates the one i help build :dance: i took the vid down sorry if i find it ill put it back up!

An i think it was an sc12 i remember we had to take the first one back i think the other was the sc14 an that was TOO big

Yo Taz BHG me no think so i could see the rod hanging out the block :hmm: BWAHAH

I'm going to do some more work to the gas top tomo ill try get some more pics up then but for now here is what i did today.

Tomo i will fill over the words on the top and add the inlet pipe cut everything down to size if i get time enjoy.

I hope this info helps you out man.

Gonna polish up sweet!

Image027.jpg

Edited by mulotix

I could make one, but I'm sure CBC bearings on South Rd at Regency Park wouls have something to suit our needs.

Or i might be able to modify something like an alternator pulley off a car with 8pk belt and mount it on the front of the crank snout.

although is prefer the V belt option as the tighter that are the further they sink into the V in the pulley and the more they grip, plus V belts are available in virtualy any size imaginable.

pillows? Sound deadening? jks

Will be using a serpentine belt after talking it thru with alex. EL flacon alternator pulley bolted to the front of the crank pulley. I think it should be the right size, maybe not. will investigate

EDIT: can't see how a V belt would make any more noise than a serpentine or the like. Apart from a squeeky fan belt the V bent doesnt seem to make any noise at all. even the serpentines are quiet

Edited by SLO-030

The one i built made no noise at all, it doesnt sound any different from standard, The throttle body was before the supercharger as it should be.

We have broken plenty of front shafts off the blowers by using a blow through setup and they make way too much noise that way too,

Everybody wants to use them as blow through, but soon come back to be redone with the throttlebody/carb put before the blower.

A supercharger is different from a turbo, you only have to look at factory setups.

Yeah I'm curious to know how noisy these suckers are.

Keeping mine as a daily so i don't want alot of noise.. I would think the actual charger makes the noise?