Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy

SLO-030

for real?

only sharp edges are the bumper brackets that are being used to hold the indicator/parker lights.

other than that it should be all ok.

Got the bonnet and 1/4 swapped over. Tri-colour Rolla "saftey yellow" + primer grey + Mustard gold.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for real?

only sharp edges are the bumper brackets that are being used to hold the indicator/parker lights.

other than that it should be all ok.

Got the bonnet and 1/4 swapped over. Tri-colour Rolla "saftey yellow" + primer grey + Mustard gold.

I had a mate defected for a boot sticking up at the back and a windscreen cracked outside the vision area, the P plate attracted them like flys to shit.

Car is NOT running at all :cool:

I think it may be plugs and Luc thinks it might be a piston ring (worst case scenario)

Looks like a day off of work to get the rest of the new 4k bolted together and hopefully drop it in N/A

f@$k, Not my lucky weekend.

Broken ring won't stop it running, at least not until it shatters into tiny bits, jams in the piston and causes a hole down the side!

It will make a definate little clicking knock as the piston won't be held tight and will slap.

More like head gasket... or something quite serious.. :cool:

ahh it sucks when your half way through building your new engine and your old one craps its pants aye, happened with me had to put in the new 4k before i got it to where i wanted it, still goes hard though but now i don't have time or money to get a carby right now which is what i missed out on oing (+ more head and block work)

but yea that sucks mate, if anything it was the head gasket with mine

also you have same set as me? it comes with the torque settings on the peice of cardboard man

i also have original 4k manual if need be

later man, don't stress and don rush aye

Travis

yees indeedy

Got the 30 home from out front of a mates place just before sundown today. swapped the plugs for good ones out of the 4k I'm building. still running like shit.

Turns out to be the carbs leaking like FARK, especially around the accelerator pump. Oh well, kesev carb in the shed.

EDIT: Looks as if jason maybe coming round tommorow, if he does he just made $50

Edited by SLO-030