• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A MoPar powered Rolla... too crazy.

I can't imaging it will corner well.

Is it running the BW35 trans?

Makes me want to get my OEM High Performance 265 (4 speed manual) out of my dodge and shoe horn it into my spare T18 for some fun

:dance:

Well I think Its almost finished. Just a few small things to do like the yellow dash and I'm driving to Bendigo today to pick up 2 race seats. Heathcote on boxing day for a few runs and the burnout comp.

post-7214-1229725269_thumb.jpg

post-7214-1229725291_thumb.jpg

post-7214-1229725305_thumb.jpg

what a transformation!!!!! :lmao: well F!@#$%^ done! nice paint job,a spray job for $300???i wish i could get that here in Sydney,i would buy and sell old rollaz,lol!!!!!

once again great job.keep us posted for more new action on youtube...... :P

Its running the big v8 904 trans and a 3k dominator stall

904 TF on a 265, is it moded or is it a factory S block?

What spec is the engine (D3***)

It must be hard to tune with the SU's half way under the dash.

Man its looking crazy good.

IF you;re not already a member and you need advice/info on all things MoPar, check out Moparmarket.com

:lmao:

904 TF on a 265, is it moded or is it a factory S block?

What spec is the engine (D3***)

It must be hard to tune with the SU's half way under the dash.

Man its looking crazy good.

IF you;re not already a member and you need advice/info on all things MoPar, check out Moparmarket.com

I'm new to the hemi thing so I'm really not sure about specs, is the D3*** on the block?

My mechanic has the tuning thing for SUs and it just fits in, altho i can easily remove the firewall from the inside..

I only know what i was told about the trans when i bought it and he said its a 904, could be BS tho.

I have been reading Heathcotes website and I'm not sure they will even let me on the track without an ANDRA licence and log books.

I'm new to the hemi thing so I'm really not sure about specs, is the D3*** on the block?

My mechanic has the tuning thing for SUs and it just fits in, altho i can easily remove the firewall from the inside..

I only know what i was told about the trans when i bought it and he said its a 904, could be BS tho.

I have been reading Heathcotes website and I'm not sure they will even let me on the track without an ANDRA licence and log books.

The engine number will start with a D (or DF for Centura engines but Centura didn't come out with 265's), then "3" for 265, the next 3 didgits are performance level, gear box type, and year.

The engine number is found just under the dizzy.

This number will give an idea of whether its a factory "S" block.

NOTE: all blocks are marked with an "S", this means nothing.

BW's are all right but you WANT the 904 torque flight... nearly indestructable.

Well i gave it 2 runs at Heathcote yesterday.. Was a bit disapointed with the times but it was a fun day even tho it was 35 degrees. First run got a bit of wheelspin and it ran 14.5@95mph and the second run it coughed and splattered for some unknown reason.

Managed to pull a nice 3rd gear burnout in the burnout comp. I let it loose in circles and lost a headlight wich went everywhere.

A mate filmed it and i will get it up asap