Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monaro Car Club Show N Shine

Featured Replies

So the family and I went to the Monaro club Show n shine on the weekend. It was heaven. Here are some photos.

 

Couldn't take as many as I would have liked considering I ran out of battery and memory on both my phone and camera. But here are some of the best I got (all uneditted, straight from the camera or phone):

 

PS I'm no photographer lol

 

And its very difficult to get photos with no people unless you have one of those huge fancy cameras where everyone runs out of your way.

post-6298-1228191575_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1228191693_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1228191705_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1228191711_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1228191982.jpg

post-6298-1228191988.jpg

post-6298-1228192001.jpg

post-6298-1228192013.jpg

post-6298-1228192022.jpg

post-6298-1228192041_thumb.jpg

I never really got why so many people are obsessed with these?

  • Author

Because they're the god of all things amazing! :dance: lol

Because they're the god of all things amazing! :dance: lol

 

 

Cobra019_01.09.2003.jpg

 

 

 

You stand corrected.

Where are the tastee HK/T/G's????????????????????

 

Had the Monaro nationals in Ballarat a few weeks ago. The whole town was full of nice munro's

Cobra019_01.09.2003.jpg

 

 

 

You stand corrected.

Divert your eyes children the holden may take on other forms, all hail the ford coupe :dance:

Mmmmm, monaro

 

Rolls off the tongue just like camaro

 

 

The only good thing about the XC Cobra is that its more common then the XA Phase IV

And on that note i'd hold my hand up for the Americanized XA/XB coupe

hey i saw that yellow hq gts today in lonsdale i think.

it was sweet

that 350 looks nice with the black bay

I think you posted the wrong Ford Coupe....

 

gordysinterceptor.jpg

 

This is where its at :dance:

OMG! umm err brb just getting tissues (lil school boy squeal)

  • Author

:yes: Oh my god! What is wrong with you all!! The only Fords worthy of appreciation are the good old Mustangs

:yes: Oh my god! What is wrong with you all!! The only Fords worthy of appreciation are the good old Mustangs

 

Also pretty sure that Holden's were Australian built, henceforth the response of Aussie Muscle in this thread :hmm:

 

Pretty certain that the last time I checked, mustang's were American built. :P

:yes: Oh my god! What is wrong with you all!! The only Fords worthy of appreciation are the good old Mustangs

Booo, mustangs are girls cars!!

And Lexxi is a girl, I hope.

 

All old Monaro's and GT's are good cars, they don't have that plastic icky sounds like cars do now.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.