December 2, 200817 yr comment_294539 So the family and I went to the Monaro club Show n shine on the weekend. It was heaven. Here are some photos. Couldn't take as many as I would have liked considering I ran out of battery and memory on both my phone and camera. But here are some of the best I got (all uneditted, straight from the camera or phone): PS I'm no photographer lol And its very difficult to get photos with no people unless you have one of those huge fancy cameras where everyone runs out of your way. Report
December 2, 200817 yr comment_294541 I never really got why so many people are obsessed with these? Report
December 2, 200817 yr Author comment_294545 Because they're the god of all things amazing! :dance: lol Report
December 2, 200817 yr comment_294546 Because they're the god of all things amazing! :dance: lol You stand corrected. Report
December 2, 200817 yr comment_294581 Where are the tastee HK/T/G's???????????????????? Had the Monaro nationals in Ballarat a few weeks ago. The whole town was full of nice munro's Report
December 2, 200817 yr comment_294595 You stand corrected. Divert your eyes children the holden may take on other forms, all hail the ford coupe :dance: Report
December 2, 200817 yr comment_294617 Mmmmm, monaro Rolls off the tongue just like camaro The only good thing about the XC Cobra is that its more common then the XA Phase IV And on that note i'd hold my hand up for the Americanized XA/XB coupe Report
December 2, 200817 yr comment_294653 hey i saw that yellow hq gts today in lonsdale i think. it was sweet Report
December 2, 200817 yr comment_294655 I think you posted the wrong Ford Coupe.... This is where its at :dance: Report
December 2, 200817 yr comment_294674 I think you posted the wrong Ford Coupe.... This is where its at :dance: OMG! umm err brb just getting tissues (lil school boy squeal) Report
December 2, 200817 yr Author comment_294733 :yes: Oh my god! What is wrong with you all!! The only Fords worthy of appreciation are the good old Mustangs Report
December 3, 200817 yr comment_294781 :yes: Oh my god! What is wrong with you all!! The only Fords worthy of appreciation are the good old Mustangs Also pretty sure that Holden's were Australian built, henceforth the response of Aussie Muscle in this thread :hmm: Pretty certain that the last time I checked, mustang's were American built. :P Report
December 3, 200817 yr comment_294787 :yes: Oh my god! What is wrong with you all!! The only Fords worthy of appreciation are the good old Mustangs Booo, mustangs are girls cars!! Report
December 3, 200817 yr comment_294794 And Lexxi is a girl, I hope. All old Monaro's and GT's are good cars, they don't have that plastic icky sounds like cars do now. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now