Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wa Off Topic

Featured Replies

rb25 dump pipe and exhaust, front mount, pod bov, usual mods

greddy manual boos controller looks like a bit of fun too

this weekend is going to be fun.

nice hr btw :)

  • Replies 328
  • Views 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey anyone have an old rolla they want to sell. lol

I miss getting drunk and dancing with you... someone sent that to my house phone as a talk text... who the f@$k?

"And who? And nah, pick us up."

 

These are getting boring.

  • 3 weeks later...

Trying to source this gearbox mount is pissing me off!! I have no idea how I'm going to measure the height required if I have to make it...

Just saw the title to this section "WA off topic" lol sounds like wayyyyy off topic :jamie:

 

I have nothing constuctive at this time ... oh wait WHERE IS THE SA SECTION!!!!!!!!!!

  • 1 year later...

............................girl freind disslikes my t18 why.......... She says it needs a v8 :D ....................... Anyway how is people these days pretty bored at work aye free wifi they rules :D

Just saw the title to this section "WA off topic" lol sounds like wayyyyy off topic :D

 

I have nothing constuctive at this time ... oh wait WHERE IS THE SA SECTION!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the same thing....

 

Hello from the Eastside :D

  • 1 month later...

omg u can get smirnof dbl black goon bags thay aare thheeeeeee best every one should invest insome :D

hay man i finished school last year :D I'm in the work force now lol so .....any one o weather the cruise on the 3rd if thee meeting spot is at burswood trainstation or a lunch bar down the road :/

  • 2 years later...

now we is in the mother ʞ©$ɟing future! this shit be real..no smack talk since 29/09/2010<-----damn :lovin:

see i thought this section was for the regional area in WA..being how I'm in PORT "HELLY" HEDLAND :paperbag: I'd thought I'd holla out....

 

 

"quit jivin me tuuurkkkeyyy...." :pulp:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.