Boostcrusing Just Got A Little Bit Cooler

duggy

Members dont see this ad

I went on a "Cruise" with one of "Those" clubs, I don't want to say too much but yeah.. Nothing but full of wankers constantly ripping skids and watching their backs for cops. They call that a great night. I appreciate the rolla respect from boost cruising, its just those wankers that f*** it up for everyone and give themselves a bad reputation. I told one guy about my rolla and he said, "I don't know why you would waste your time on one of those pieces of shit man" And he's driving a stock Vs with stock interceptors and says its fully sick and rips good skids. Just coz its lowered and have tinted windows doesn't mean its Cool. If the driver wasn't such a wanker i would probably thought his car was alright. It just shows the mentality of some of the members. I used to go out ripping skids every weekend when i was younger. I think its got to do with your peers are aswell. I'm not interested in burnouts anymore, seen one, seen it all. I guess you just grow up. They haven't.