Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Youtube Video's

Featured Replies

I believe that's Bill Sherwood driving and the blue car that took him out is maintained by a mate. It rolled and sliding on the bitumen wore threw the bonnet, His helmut and the chassis. Also bent 2 axles, 4 wheels and ripped the right hand front suspension off. Around $8,000 worth of damages. He was ok just shaken up a bit.

 

no relation to the above, but nearly everytime i go to lakeside a car is majorly damaged and althought the drivers walk away shaken up, i cringe at some of the cars written off, they come down the last turn to the straight and carry too much speed,

 

I'm wanting to get mine out there soon, I'm hoping I'm not another notch on that barrier

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 435.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ohh how differnt it would be if it was a guy in his underwear rubbing, with a bunch of little girls falling one him :fuzz:

  • Still prefer this one:  

  • Hey Jono,   Please have a read of page one.   Regards   Fun Police. :)    

Posted Images

no relation to the above, but nearly everytime i go to lakeside a car is majorly damaged and althought the drivers walk away shaken up, i cringe at some of the cars written off, they come down the last turn to the straight and carry too much speed,

 

I'm wanting to get mine out there soon, I'm hoping I'm not another notch on that barrier

I last drove Lakeside about two weeks before it was resurfaced. I was doing hot laps in a brand new RX8 GT and had it step out at that point doing warp something.

 

Brown trouser moment.

 

It's a drivers track. You drive it at 95%. Always leave something in the toolbox . Bump it up to 98% for a lap, or 100% for two corner. Anything more and you'll take home a cube.

 

I was talking to the guy that runs it and Willowbank, and he, at the time, stated he'd pulled more wrecked cars off Lakeside in 7 months than he had off Willowbank in 7 years.

 

It is a track that must be treated with respect.

Edited by Redwarf

I last drove Lakeside about two weeks before it was resurfaced. I was doing hot laps in a brand new RX8 GT and had it step out at that point doing warp something.

 

Brown trouser moment.

 

It's a drivers track. You drive it at 95%. Always leave something in the toolbox . Bump it up to 98% for a lap, or 100% for two corner. Anything more and you'll take home a cube.

 

I was talking to the guy that runs it and Willowbank, and he, at the time, stated he'd pulled more wrecked cars off Lakeside in 7 months than he had off Willowbank in 7 years.

 

It is a track that must be treated with respect.

 

Good call mate, ill keep that in mind when i approach these situations,

 

making me a bit nervous to be honest, haha

 

ill get some practice and track time in

I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it

I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it

I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it

I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it

I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it

I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it

I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it

I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it I'm not going to play it

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn it i did:yak:

Thank god for Chad Vader

:wootjump:

He is driving like he has a death wish, Good stuff.

Got to remember this one when the olds hook up the caravan

 

And cause we all love our tractors

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.