• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WINNNNN WINNN WIN??!!!!??

lowered.jpg

or

nostripe.jpg

SHIT YEEEER how pimp does it look sledded! especially on those rims :dance:

lovin that ay, i want one! haha, are there many of these around??? i can't say iv seen many 2 doors ay.

cheers, haydn.

Edited by ke rollin 20

i was actually thinkin of maybe gettin some dishy rims on my wagon what do yas reckon???

i like it, very different. looks abit tougher, not the same old hubbies an walls...

don't reckon ill put my mirrors on my bonnet tho,

post-2089-1235869030_thumb.jpg

post-2089-1235869152_thumb.jpg

>haydn.

Edited by ke rollin 20

Yeah haydo, please go dish, but not centrelines :hmm:

Kim, if you are talking about my signature then it is a friend of mine who just recently bought a ke25 deluxe. And thankyou for your comments, when i get the things how i want them i will re-unite you with the car :y: oh and my seat collapsed :dance: ... i might get some second hand ones from upi... unsure.

peace :dance:

Yeah haydo, please go dish, but not centrelines :y:

Kim, if you are talking about my signature then it is a friend of mine who just recently bought a ke25 deluxe. And thankyou for your comments, when i get the things how i want them i will re-unite you with the car :y: oh and my seat collapsed :hmm: ... i might get some second hand ones from upi... unsure.

fatty :dance:

Yeah haydo, please go dish, but not centrelines :hmm:

Kim, if you are talking about my signature then it is a friend of mine who just recently bought a ke25 deluxe. And thankyou for your comments, when i get the things how i want them i will re-unite you with the car :y: oh and my seat collapsed :dance: ... i might get some second hand ones from upi... unsure.

Not wanting to continually hijack but I have a pair of beige seats, $20 and you can have them. Need to pick up though

Oh man your pano is sweet as, i want your bumpers :locked: . Mine are all dinged up and painted black.

Bout the goin slow, mine was so gutless when i got it, so i opened up my airbox and did the points, condesor, and pulled my carb apart and cleaned it and it goes 10 billion times better now.

And when you lower it make sure you post up pics and details aswell so i know if 3 inches will be to low.