January 23, 200917 yr comment_310630 I got Subway for lunch today and I wanted something to drink that keep me awake for work. They only had Mother so I grabbed one of those. The taste isn't that great but it kept me focused for a while. The down part to these drinks is that a few hours after them you can start to feel kinda weak if you don't eat food/drink water... so I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience and also who prefers what type of energy drink - if you can be bothered, leave a reason as to why you like it. I tried to list as many as I could.. haha. Edited January 23, 200917 yr by Mybowlcut Report
January 23, 200917 yr comment_310633 you forgot to put down the one that you got from subway! MOTHER! i think the new mother is great. alot better than the old stuff anyways Report
January 23, 200917 yr comment_310634 REDBULL FTW! i reckon its the best tasting energy drink! no energy drinks seem to do much for me but redbull support freestyle bmx and fmx that in my books will always make em a winner!! EDIT: and the redbull girls a normally hot and very nice!! :) :no2: Edited January 23, 200917 yr by greenmac80 Report
January 23, 200917 yr Author comment_310646 you forgot to put down the one that you got from subway! MOTHER! i think the new mother is great. alot better than the old stuff anyways Crap! I changed it... REDBULL FTW! i reckon its the best tasting energy drink! no energy drinks seem to do much for me but redbull support freestyle bmx and fmx that in my books will always make em a winner!! EDIT: and the redbull girls a normally hot and very nice!! :) :no2: Yeah for me it's either red bull or lemon/black V. Report
January 23, 200917 yr comment_310670 I liked the original Mother... :) If the old mother is dead shouldn't the new one be a step mum? Report
January 23, 200917 yr Author comment_310688 Coca Cola :)Hey Trev is back! :no2: I liked the original Mother... :)Really? You're the first person I know who does haha. Report
January 23, 200917 yr comment_310715 rock star all the way. usaully have at least one of these a day. but V do make bigger cans now had one the other day... i love the V taste but it dosent do anything for me where as Rockstar does. Report
January 23, 200917 yr comment_310717 a good one is called like Fuse or something like that got a red drink taist comes in glass bottle Report
January 23, 200917 yr comment_310731 ^^^^^^ You can also get it in a silver and red can...... You've missed out on Red Eye....... :) V Green is now available in a 500 ml can, as direct competition for Samedi, the new drink (500 ml can) easily spotted, it's a grey can with a big red skull on it, tastes a little like red bull........ But steer clear of a drink called "Battery", it's not too bad as far as strength goes, but tastes disturbingly like battery acid, it think the main reason it keeps you awake is the fact you can't stop thinking about the taste.......It's awful....... Monster energy is ok, but the whole energy drink with fruit juice mixed in doesn't appeal to me..... Report
January 24, 200917 yr Author comment_310739 You've missed out on Red Eye....... :)Nah it's on the list. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now