Energy Drinks

Energy Drinks  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad

B52s, imported from europe somewhere by a bloke I know , massive caffeine hit! haha, taste good too.

The makers of high roller energy drink are being sued at the moment because they (alledgedly) stole the recipe!

Karlie (my missus) can't drink more then half a can of most energy drinks or she gets weird heart palpitations and starts to get "woozey"

I only grab one when I'm heading out drinking and need a pick me up to keep me from falling asleep or on long trips where you need that extra bit of awareness.

one of my mates brings back cans of redline from the states and it makes you buzz. in the states its not legal to be sold to people under 18 and if your more than 15lbs overweight you arent meant to drink it. its the only "energy" drink where i have felt a physical reaction to the shit, i reckon the rest of them are just placebos and a can of coke will do just as much.

Went to the shops and read the back of about 6 types of drink and found they all contain the same amout of caffine and turine except for V black had more caffine and monster.

I like V black and V berry but like the flavour of mother 2nd all the others flavour wise make me pull faces.

one of my mates brings back cans of redline from the states and it makes you buzz. in the states its not legal to be sold to people under 18 and if your more than 15lbs overweight you arent meant to drink it. its the only "energy" drink where i have felt a physical reaction to the shit, i reckon the rest of them are just placebos and a can of coke will do just as much.
Haha have you seen Fully Flared (or maybe Yeah Right)? Brandon biebel is going on about redline during his intro haha it's pretty funny.

Went to the shops and read the back of about 6 types of drink and found they all contain the same amout of caffine and turine except for V black had more caffine and monster.

I like V black and V berry but like the flavour of mother 2nd all the others flavour wise make me pull faces.

Someone else who likes Black V... awesome. I don't know anyone who likes it. I hate the regular V it tastes like crap.

yeah, it looks like they pulled off something no major marketing campaigners thought they could!

They all thought Mother was stupid for re-using a failed brand name, and that people would associate the brand with the bad tasting last version.

they sure proved them wrong!

True, I never considered that.

I like V.

It's good for a hit, but isn't as strong as red bull, so I don't feel the after effects as much.

Plus, I don't really like the taste of Red Bull much, it's OK, I just prefer the taste of V. It also seems to be that every other form of energy drink (Mother, rockstar, etc) tastes just like Red Bull with little variations.

Mother sure as hell tastes better than what it used to! Typical thing for the Coca Cola Company to get away with.