Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zeitgeist

Featured Replies

for the sake of discussion, I might chuck this on the download list at home tonight and give it a watch when I get time.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
personally i reckon that the whole 9/11 conspiracy could be correct.

i mean there's just too much evidence to say that the government didn't know what was going on.

I find that confusing haha... do you mean you think there is too much evidence that says that they knew what was going on (eg they planned it)? Or that you think the conspiracy is incorrect and the buildings were genuinely attacked by terrorists?

 

for the sake of discussion, I might chuck this on the download list at home tonight and give it a watch when I get time.
:hmm: If nothing else it's an interesting documentary that makes you think.
I find that confusing haha... do you mean you think there is too much evidence that says that they knew what was going on (eg they planned it)? Or that you think the conspiracy is incorrect and the buildings were genuinely attacked by terrorists?

 

sorry, let me elaborate

i think that the conspiracy theory could be true which means the government was somehow involved.

i mean the CIA did train al quieda in the first place didn't they?

Well atleast it has got people thinking :D

Tower 7 is one of the holes in the story and the Jewish guy who took on the lease for the WTC (with new insurance) even let it slip that it was demolished.

But seriously, i've believed the real story to be phoney since day 1 (which is over 7 years now) and I had a huge feeling that Iraq would be invaded after Afghanistan.

 

You know what though? i got over thinking about it real quick because there is nothing we can do about it. We don't seem to have revolution in our blood (unlike the French).

the french may have revolution in there blood

but we have alcohol in ours

which would you prefer? :D

I watched it ages ago......and agree with mr redwarf. However.....cause redwarf works on planes i would like to get his opinion on the pentagon crash....missile or boeing rob? wadda think?

 

This should give an idea of why they didn't find the engines at the pentagon: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WMyPC5wVvbs

 

Smaller scale, but you get the idea. The Phant,m is no light weight though, and as you can see, two gas turbines being oblitorated.

 

A Gas Turbine is not an engine similar to a piston engine. It's not a big solid lump of cast iron. It's a comparatively thin tube with a shaft up the middle, attached to which is a couple of hundred blades, all happy and willing to go everywhere at a moments notice. I consider this to be a good explaination as to why they didn't find the donks as lets face it, the pentagon is just a bunch of walls.

 

As for the pilots skill level. The bigger it is, the easier it is to fly. If i can land one of these puppy's in a simulator, I'm sure someone on a mission, with some formal training, shouting "Allah Akbar" could pull off anything you want. Hell, give me a couple of hours in the Sim, and I'd give it a shot.

 

Oh, and I noticed you got really interested again when somebody agreed with you. Way to hold a balanced discussion.

Edited by Redwarf

The french have wine in there blood aswell :D

  • Author
This should give an idea of why they didn't find the engines at the pentagon: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WMyPC5wVvbs

 

Smaller scale, but you get the idea. The Phant,m is no light weight though, and as you can see, two gas turbines being oblitorated.

 

A Gas Turbine is not an engine similar to a piston engine. It's not a big solid lump of cast iron. It's a comparatively thin tube with a shaft up the middle, attached to which is a couple of hundred blades, all happy and willing to go everywhere at a moments notice. I consider this to be a good explaination as to why they didn't find the donks as lets face it, the pentagon is just a bunch of walls.

 

As for the pilots skill level. The bigger it is, the easier it is to fly. If i can land one of these puppy's in a simulator, I'm sure someone on a mission, with some formal training, shouting "Allah Akbar" could pull off anything you want. Hell, give me a couple of hours in the Sim, and I'd give it a shot.

 

Oh, and I noticed you got really interested again when somebody agreed with you. Way to hold a balanced discussion.

That's a good point (seeing that video). What is your opinion on the way it collapsed?

 

Yeah, I got interested because people started posting more than sentence saying "i reckon it's all crap" when they hadn't even seen the movie. Had nothing to do with the fact that they agreed with me.. what's with the harsh tone?

That's a good point (seeing that video). What is your opinion on the way it collapsed?

 

Yeah, I got interested because people started posting more than sentence saying "i reckon it's all crap" when they hadn't even seen the movie. Had nothing to do with the fact that they agreed with me.. what's with the harsh tone?

It's as good an opinion as any. :D

 

Apologies about the tone. Bad hair day yesterday.

  • Author
It's as good an opinion as any. :)

 

Apologies about the tone. Bad hair day yesterday.

Oh ok. No worries. :D

I watched as much as I could... got about a third through. It is very dramatic. States a heap of "facts" in rapid succession, in such a fashion to make it seem like "even an idiot should know this". Most of these "facts" couldn't be proved even if you had the decades spare it would require. (I'm sure some people will expect me to do decades of research to show them which "facts" I am refering too. I'll let them figure that out themselves :jamie: ).

Almost every reference to the Bible is taken way out of context. The bible is not a collection of random quotes in no particular order! I could easily see how certain people could lap this crap up. But having a brain, I would rather jump wildly to my own random conclusions :hmm:

 

I really think that time would have been better spent picking my nose and scratching my ass!

 

Edit: I almost didn't post anything because I was happy to see that this rubbish had fallen to page 4 of recent posts :dance:

I opologise to everyone for bringing it back to the top.

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

  • Author

Yeah it is a bit quick. I had to watch it again because you can tend to miss some things.

 

Don't really understand this:

Most of these "facts" couldn't be proved even if you had the decades spare it would require. (I'm sure some people will expect me to do decades of research to show them which "facts" I am refering too. I'll let them figure that out themselves 07-nyahnyah.gif ).
Doesn't take decades of research to write a few words about something you saw in a doco.

 

I really think that time would have been better spent picking my nose and scratching my ass!
It appears so. :jamie:

 

Edit: I almost didn't post anything because I was happy to see that this rubbish had fallen to page 4 of recent posts 07-nyahnyah.gif

I opologise to everyone for bringing it back to the top.

Completely unnecessary but oh well.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.