Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!

Featured Replies

I think we were cruising a bit quick in my opinion, as it was a cruise not a race, can we put the slower cars at the front next time please, instead of the turbo cars, then we wont get so spread out next time too. I am soo glad i have my 5k in as my ole 3k would had been lagging verry far behind.

 

Why do you think I was sitting at the back in the Magna :wink:

  • Replies 218
  • Views 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i over took a couple times, wanted to give the new exhaust a good go :wink: after that i settled down.

I stayed up the back of the pack for a bit, Just so if went off the side of the road noone would notice :wink:

With your radiator going off to the side would be a good thing? Especially if no one noticed?

 

Something I reckon might be a good idea for next time is some of the cruise using a UHF/VHF radio for when people do end up on the side of the road or lost.

i was intending on installing one into my car, dad has a like $400 one in his wagon. that he like never uses. i should see if i can snatch it off him :wink: then peoples can have handhelds and whatnot.

Agree with Phil. We were talkin about it in the car on the cruise. Plus I want to do the whole movie Roadkill thing...

'Where are you Candy Cane??.... Candy Cane?' LOL

hmmm anyone interested in another cruise?? but one for us people that like fast hilly runs??

Hell yea, Just gotta sort brakes

 

Deff keen for a UHF. Over and out

Edited by SLO-030

I remembered I had 3 hand held radios half way to the meet point :wink:

I bought them for cruises and allways forget to take them.

Anyone else want the original pics that i took (link on previous page) with out numberplate blur and original size?

PM me if you do.

Doug

  • Author

More photos!!!

 

Yeah that would be cool with the UHF things :wink: My mum's bf has one I could borrow off him for next time ;)

My vote for the strangest looking corolla on the cruise. Sorry Ryan :bash: .

post-4920-1238580352_thumb.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.