Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!

Lexxi[ke35]

I'm pretty sure jason has a 3k and it went much faster than mine. I think mine's McEffed.

And why did yous go down the freeway????? You wanted twisties, I GIVE YOU TWISTIES, you don't appreciate my twisties! :)

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a heap of pics, but on my GFs computer at the moment.

So later tonight i will post some up :cool:

Thanks everyone who help organize it it worked out reely well, except after leaving the pub we all got split up and went different directions.

Hope everyone enjoyed there icedblocks, they allways go down a treat on a hot day in the car :)

Thanks Again

Doug

I have a heap of pics, but on my GFs computer at the moment.

So later tonight i will post some up :cool:

Thanks everyone who help organize it it worked out reely well, except after leaving the pub we all got split up and went different directions.

Hope everyone enjoyed there icedblocks, they allways go down a treat on a hot day in the car :)

Thanks Again

Doug

That was YOU with the iceblocks!!!!

There was like ten people there who I never out who they were lol

There was like ten people there who I never out who they were lol

i was there in the purple galant.

sorry i'm a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people.

and sorry bout leaving early, i was feeling crook from the heat. why couldnt they have invented air-con in cars pre 1975?

Jason's 3k flied. Thought it was a 4k at first until he told me.

Thought the whole day was excellent, even the part where someone's keys were locked in the car, as it gave everyone a chance to be inside relaxing playing pool.

Big thanks to Lexxi for organising it and Ryan for letting everyone to go to his place afterwards!

On a side note wonder how long that ke30 will be at burnside village for?

Glad that the news of my 3k is getting around :cool:. I've heard from many people that my car is a freak of nature. I'm wondering if I have a bigport head but I don't think that there is any way to find out without rippin the head off. Oh and Lesley, I let you win :)

i was there in the purple galant.

sorry i'm a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people.

and sorry bout leaving early, i was feeling crook from the heat. why couldnt they have invented air-con in cars pre 1975?

Definitely noticed you were quite shy.

I don't think the majority of us even know your name.

I'll say hi next time (I was the dude with the camo cap and camo 3/4 shorts).

Hope you enjoyed the part up until someone's giorlfriend locked her keys in the boot of her car hehe.

And why did yous go down the freeway????? You wanted twisties, I GIVE YOU TWISTIES, you don't appreciate my twisties! :)

to be honest by that time of the day i was tired and sick of just waiting around doing nothing. Id had 1.5hrs sleep and already driven almost 200k's home from the country before heading out to the cruise. I was ready to go home, freeway=quick and easy :cool:

Trying to get my computer to work so i can upload the pics, didnt take many though.

Hope everybody enjoyed themselves, and thank you respecting my house. I think the only thing broken was a (cheap) solar light in the back garden.

Turns out my car really does fly...........in more ways than one haha

Glad that the news of my 3k is getting around ;). I've heard from many people that my car is a freak of nature. I'm wondering if I have a bigport head but I don't think that there is any way to find out without rippin the head off. Oh and Lesley, I let you win :cool:

wow. you were keeping up with me down the freeway, most of the time, till i pused the 4k to the limits :y: but i have issues with the 4k, shit clutch and f@$ked rings and god knows what else :y:

but i seriously think that your 3k is secretly a 4k :y:

to be honest by that time of the day i was tired and sick of just waiting around doing nothing. Id had 1.5hrs sleep and already driven almost 200k's home from the country before heading out to the cruise. I was ready to go home, freeway=quick and easy :)

Trying to get my computer to work so i can upload the pics, didnt take many though.

Hope everybody enjoyed themselves, and thank you respecting my house. I think the only thing broken was a (cheap) solar light in the back garden.

Turns out my car really does fly...........in more ways than one haha

indeed it does. if only we could extract video from peoples memorys then you could ALL see it, me and raven got the best view as we had pulled over to wait for people to catch up and over a very bumpy section of a very bumpy road we just see the 20 launch prob 30-50cm of the road and then land in a sparking show :)