What Do You Have For Breakfast?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a fun cereal and a boring cereal, so i vary them depending on how i feel. sometimes i have sustain or corn flakes, sometimes i have coco pops or mini wheats or nutri grain

when i have time on the weekends, i love to make an egg-based morning meal such as french toast or scrambled eggs on hot buttered toast or dippity eggs and soliders :D

the last time you made us breakfast you made a kickass omelette, it was yum :D i wish i could make omelettes, mine always just end up scrambled egg with bits :doublebird:

oh, and pancakes are good too, so are crepes with fruit and vanilla icecream. and yogurt or custard

vary your beverage too. tea, coffee, green tea, orange juice, milk, milo, etc etc

and sometimes you just gotta have pizza and coke for breakfast too :doublebird:

Edited by Super Jamie

Breakfast: Usually a coffee and a smoke.

Lunch: 2 sanga's, some cake, tin of coke.

Dinner: whatever the g/f cooks.

Easy tip for making pancakes, get a sandwich press, cooks both sides and they turn out perfect, no need to flip them. :D

My g/f thought i was stupid when i suggested this, but she tried it and works a treat!!

Easy tip for making pancakes, get a sandwich press, cooks both sides and they turn out perfect, no need to flip them. :D

My g/f thought i was stupid when i suggested this, but she tried it and works a treat!!

Sacriledge!

I tend to take a somewhat ritualistic approach to weekend breakfasts... and I can flip pancakes with the rest of them... hmm... I wonder if woolies has any blueberries.

If I can be bothered I make a coffee once I get to work - never have breakfast on a weekday - and seldom on weekends - if I do its usually boring cereal and a coffee.

Food is over rated - and at present I can't be bothered eating anyway.

Jaffles > the basis of any good diet. In the event of no jaffle maker, a toasted sandwich maker can suffice. Ah, it's been too long since I had one of my toasted sandwich specials. Either canned spaghetti with ham and a neat cheese edge, or 2-minute noodles with ham and cheese. YUM!!!