• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a wicked little 20!

love it.

Nice photos too.

The rear parcel shelf thing is interesting, not something you see people doing everyday, but aslong as you don't get pulled over, you shouldnt have too much trouble!

What do you mean? there's no structural change there, ke20 have huge ports in the parcel shelf standard they are usually just covered with the wood parcel shelf. Ive just made a parcel shelf that takes advantage of those ports.

Besides if I'm going to get pulled over i think my rear shelf is the last thing i have to worry about haha.

What do you mean? there's no structural change there, ke20 have huge ports in the parcel shelf standard they are usually just covered with the wood parcel shelf. Ive just made a parcel shelf that takes advantage of those ports.

Besides if I'm going to get pulled over i think my rear shelf is the last thing i have to worry about haha.

I might have just confused myself. can't say I've ever really bothered to look at the parcel shelf!

how are the plod down there in SA? bad?

I liked the beige interior more than the white, but white looks pretty good too. After a while those spray on dyes tend to "rub" off too (found that from experience) but it sound slike you are going to get it fully trimmed anyway!

how are the plod down there in SA? bad?

I liked the beige interior more than the white, but white looks pretty good too. After a while those spray on dyes tend to "rub" off too (found that from experience) but it sound slike you are going to get it fully trimmed anyway!

Their not great, if your doing something stupid then you'll get done, I've been lucky since I drive like a grandma I don't get much attention.

I've died stuff before and your right it doesn't last forever I wanted to see what it was going to look like before I got them retrimmed though, the look isn't for everyone I like it though.

this thing is one sweet ride.

its just yells out " LOOK AT ME I'm DIFFERENT!!"

nice one.

cheers, scott

That's the goal with this one, i loved my granny spec 20 but this is just something a little different. Love driving this and checking out everyone looking at it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update, spent the day tiding up my boot!

Absolutely nothing special, just a false floor, some amp racks and a handy 'storage box' with a Velcro lid that i keep my cleaning stuff and a few basic tools. Painted the inner boot and everything matte black also.

Just looks clean and tidy now and is a little more functional with the space of the storage box.

IMG_8137.jpg

IMG_8147.jpg

IMG_8157.jpg

Edited by RA28GT

If that is a quick photoshoot I want to know what a proper one looks like!

This is one good looking car, I have found my new desktop background :y: .

Seconded :yes:

Rolling sex. My absolute #1 fave KE20 on RC (and everywhere).

Congrats on an awesome car, RA28GT!

Edited by seabiscuit

Spent a little time over the weekend re-doing my dash as i wasn't 100% happy with my first effort.

This time i laminated the dash with bench laminate, still inst absolutely perfect but its a much much better job than the previous version.

Also while i was redoing the laminate i decided to remove the radio (after market one put in in the 70's) and the cig lighter from the center piece so i fiberglassed that up.

I also completely redone my CD player install, made a little case for it to sit inside the glove box and laminated that also, looks very neat and tidy now.

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8082.jpg

IMG_8091.jpg

IMG_8125.jpg

IMG_8088.jpg

IMG_8161.jpg

IMG_8169.jpg

IMG_8184.jpg

When i brought the car the dash had already been stuffed around with bod to try to make it smooth with no success. So i just made the best of what it was. I like it alot, just a matter of opinion i suppose.

Ohh by the way how much would you want for your superlights? I'm going to have a go at converting to 4x114.3 soon.

When i brought the car the dash had already been stuffed around with bod to try to make it smooth with no success. So i just made the best of what it was. I like it alot, just a matter of opinion i suppose.

Ohh by the way how much would you want for your superlights? I'm going to have a go at converting to 4x114.3 soon.

400 come get them now. 2 have tires but there 175s lol and ones rooted

fair enough if the dash has been f@$ked around, hard to get 20 interior bits these days! did you just sit the radio in the glovey and put a thing aorund it, or is it mounted some how in there? (like floating? not on the bottom of the compartment)

EDIT: just saw your speakers, like the set up :party:

Edited by nickyboy