RA28GT

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah noo, wouldn't black interior be a good contrast for a white car?

Its a little nuts I must admit, but in the flesh it looks quite good, the entire car stands out and so does the interior. I'm thinking the seats may go to black however when the get a re-trim.

400 come get them now. 2 have tires but there 175s lol and ones rooted

fair enough if the dash has been f@$ked around, hard to get 20 interior bits these days! did you just sit the radio in the glovey and put a thing aorund it, or is it mounted some how in there? (like floating? not on the bottom of the compartment)

EDIT: just saw your speakers, like the set up :party:

Might be able to pick them up this weekend?

The plate that holds the deck is 25mm mdf so its solid as a rock, but theres also support on the rear of the deck so she isnt going anywhere.

I'm not really messing around with my speakers, sound is best I've heard in almost any car, had them for years and they have never given me any grief. All about sound quality.

I like the whole contrast of the dash with the black lining on it. Seeing as the whole car is a mix of white solid and black lining it suits IMO. :party:

What would happen if you ever needed to put anything into your glovebox though? Make a bit more sense to have a bit usable still.

I like the whole contrast of the dash with the black lining on it. Seeing as the whole car is a mix of white solid and black lining it suits IMO. :party:

What would happen if you ever needed to put anything into your glovebox though? Make a bit more sense to have a bit usable still.

thats when you get the lil parcel shelf for underneath the dash

Edited by nickyboy

that wasn't an attack the speakers, i like it :party:

I know that :dance: Their freaking awsome after all. Unless you hate stereos then most people appreciate the work thats gone into this system.

I know my glovebox is now basically useless but i don't really have anything to store in there anyway! Ive always got my box in the boot and under the seats for receipts or other paper work?

• 2 weeks later...

Just gotta say that your car is even better in the flesh! I know that photos make our cars look tidier but they don't capture the full effect of all the different things each of us do with our rollas. I always love seeing them in person. Love those wheels from Nickyboy too. Hubby was very impressed with your Dynaudios (spelling?).

maybe because it was night :jamie: the paint isn't flash.

But it looks clean and tidy

Got the spelling right too well done, damn European brands and their difficult spelling. It would have to be the only KE20 aus wide with dynaudios in thats for sure!

Spent a little time polishing the rocker cover off my 3K today, real quick job only spend an hour or so when in reality around 3-4 hours is needed, sanding was quick. First step taken to cleaning up the engine bay, still a long way to go!

IMG_8296.jpg

IMG_8299.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

While i was at my wheels and tyre place last week i had an offer i couldn't refuse, got an amazing deal with some super lites. Tyres cost sweet f@$k all as well.

Stupid thing is that their identical to the super lites i just sold but at least their brand new and a 4x110 stud pattern. In the pics the wheels do not have any spacers on them and when I'm running flares ill space them out the fill the flair nicely (i know this is illegal no need to remind me).

Also if you notice i now have a KE25 Grille! Yay spend alot of time restoring that one, it looked like ass when i first brought it but now looks a million bucks, spend a while taping to get the silver/black finish.

Anyway the Super lites are 13x7 -7 offset, and their wrapped in 175/60/13, which wasn't overly easy to buy but they fit real nice. Small amount of stretch, they alomst could tuck inside the rear guard, but i would rather run flares and space. With the 175/70's they had no chance, its strange these still inside the guard much better even though only the profile has been changed?

Needed for the rims to fit and be finished:

White walls! (They look like skateboard wheels at the moment, which is also awsome)

Flares (coming soon TE27 replicas)

Fit my center caps

Spaces

Then stiffen up suspension. (and drop front end about 1")

Troy

IMG_8341.jpg

IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8328.jpg

IMG_8325.jpg

Edited by RA28GT

Man this thing looks sweet, glad you found some good wheels for her.

What tyres did you get in 175/60R13? Let me know how they are in terms of grip as I am going to need lots of decent 175/60s to skid on. I have 175/60R13 Advan's for steerer's, they should be very very grippy.

Cheers, Ben.