Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Cruise Anyone?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hills sounds fun, I'm a hills kid myself and theres some good hills areas up round ashton, Mt lofty, lenswood kinda area. but eh my 55's almost done so I don't really care. city driving wee bit boring also would you kids take your cars onto dirt/ gravel?

cactus bob

OMG!?! my car doesn't go on dirt or gravel, unless it's absolutely, positively unavoidable, I reckon it's been on a dirt road three times since I've had it.

Once on the victor cruise :D

Once on the victor cruise :)

 

- ahhh the back way to Strath, there were roadworks, but we were half way there, and if we had have turned around, we would have had to have gone back via south road...adding an hour to the trip....

 

LOL that was a horrible experience! However I know you all enjoyed it!!!

Ahh yes... the dirt road on the way back from the Victor Cruise. Shame you weren't in a RWD rolla like the rest of us were. That was good fun :)

  • Author

lol. will organise a cruise soon, just really need to get my diff sorted out, it is very bad atm just filled it with oil but i has an axle seal leak and it is pushing the oil out through that, massive clunk noises = bad!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

i must admit, the cruise route today, is deffiantely nice. i enjoyed it, even though i missed out on the really fun bits (gorge).

 

thinking maybe the same run again, hopefully issue free this time.

I woulda liked a gorge run. maybe next time. i gotta sort out mi brakes tho.

wouldnt mind avoiding that first little section of road though.......

wouldnt mind avoiding that first little section of road though.......

The really uphill one? Yeah me too, I forgot how steep and long it was. Sorry guys.

its more than MASSIVELY uneven surface thats got my car completely airbourne that I'm concerned about

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.