Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cool Numberplate Sightings

Featured Replies

I like those plates, with the 3 dig - 3 letters. Actual referring to the model as well. I mean the real custom ones....the ones that are mega cliche.

 

I knew watcha meant Mitch :)

  • Replies 206
  • Views 97.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awesome. i always said i'd put CAMRY badges on a JZX100 if i ever got one. i'd get one but the boot is way too small for a family car.

 

I took the badges off completely.

 

Yes the boot is small on them, fuel tank placement is stupid and no idea why they did that.

 

If you owned one you would be able to put up with the small boot, trust me best car I ever owned. :y:

M8-Y-TRY Twin turbo 6.0 Litre LJ torana (road regoed)

 

GRIMCE Phanton purple XR6

 

IAMNO4 - Twin SC14'd 3800 V6 Gemi

I can't stop LOLing at this number plate. 4DHNYZ hahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

 

Have to say i like the car though. I love ablas they are the only chrome wheels i like.

post-2237-1236930639_thumb.jpg

Edited by andro0o

Australia Post Rubber Band Spec Tyres :y:

there is a commy I'm fair sure saw it the other week that also had DUZ10S, lol

i have seen afew plate combinations getting around

 

ONE-NIL - can't remember what it was on!!

MOL35 (moles) - on a suzuki swift

RIP-V8S - on a WRX that is apparently really fast!!

A couple more local plates

 

SPNMUP - (spin them up) on a typical bogan spec VS

BOWTYE - on a really nice chev coupe

  • Author

Saw two very cool old Fiat 500's down the street today, unfortunately out of 3 possible cameras, I had none on me. One was red and one was yellow, they remind me of clown cars :laff: lol.

One was MIF14T

the other was MYF14T

 

There's also a 90's model Lexus with MOBSTA

A commodore with SENS31 (The chick who owns it also owns a martial arts centre)

Another commodore with LUV4OU

 

That is all... :lolcry:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.