Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gold Coast Cruise Time Yo

Featured Replies

good work JiP the moar the better

  • Replies 128
  • Views 71.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Yeah, I'm roped Tory into coming and I'm bringing 930LLO in my car. Can't wait. I'm charging the UHF's now and cleaning the car in the morning. :hmm:

got a spare uhf? i don't have any :rolla: and too poor to buy some

 

will see you all at maimi

I am leaving now see you all soon.

Good day had by all. Great turnout. Nice roads leading into Mexico. Great job on the cruise mate. I'll try to upload my pics sometime this week if I get around to it.

Great day thanks Roo. Nice car to mate. Here are my pics from the day

post-4132-1243752060_thumb.jpgpost-4132-1243752086_thumb.jpgpost-4132-1243752100_thumb.jpg

post-4132-1243752176_thumb.jpgpost-4132-1243752201_thumb.jpgpost-4132-1243752225_thumb.jpg

post-4132-1243752251_thumb.jpgpost-4132-1243752268_thumb.jpgpost-4132-1243752285_thumb.jpg

yeah had a good day.... had an awsome slide on the way back lol

Well done on the good turnout :y:

Got my brakes sorted at 11:30 this morning then the mongrels locked up again 5 minutes later :bash:

 

I'm up for a brake upgrade I'm thinking, these Sumitomo's just aren't working out....

KE70 Girlock's coming soon for sure..

See you all on the next cruise

had fun, was a great cruise... il be driving the lemon for the next few though :bash: il upload some pics 2moro avo....

btw... pitty no one else saw ella spin out lol

btw... pitty no one else saw ella spin out lol

Did you get pics of that incident....?

had fun, was a great cruise... il be driving the lemon for the next few though :bash: il upload some pics 2moro avo....

btw... pitty no one else saw ella spin out lol

 

 

haha, i saw ella spin, but on a separate spot,

it was a sweet cruise thanks all for a great day on the road.

Damn auto wish I could have kept up. I would have been right behind ca18ae71 when ella spun out.

I would have got that on camera for sure :bash: :y: :wink:

had a fun time, good day guys :y: . good to meet you all :y:

see you dudes next cruise! even though my car is fwd i still had a awesome time,

gave my bitch a thrashing a few times! but she loves it , its a rolla! :wink: am going to be

putting a 4age in soon i hope so tired of the fe, must be a ge. :bash:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.