Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4agze Into Ke10

Featured Replies

I've finally started on my partners KE10.

Previsously was running a worked 5K big cam, twin webbers, lots of head work etc.

Now shes wants more power so its time for a ground up restoration. I'm starting by doing a full mock up first.

Any way heres some pics let me know what you all think. :D

 

post-1238-1239594080_thumb.jpg post-1238-1239594276_thumb.jpg

post-1238-1239594289_thumb.jpg post-1238-1239594304_thumb.jpg

Good idea.

 

Please give as many details of the conversion as you can as I want to put a 4age in my ke10 too.

 

have you come across this guys topic: Davros' ke10 4age

 

Also:

post-5552-1239626997_thumb.jpg

  • Author
Good idea.

 

Please give as many details of the conversion as you can as I want to put a 4age in my ke10 too.

 

have you come across this guys topic: Davros' ke10 4age

 

Also:

 

Yeah awsome work! ive just started polishing the rocker covers on my engine trying to get them to look as good, it must have taken him forever.

this car needs more skids :y:

 

what have you been doing for engine mounts? modified ae71 crossmember?

 

the old 5k doesent run anymore :hammer:

Engine mounts have to be custom made from scratch , you can't use ke70- 4ac ones as a base like

a ke30? onwards,I tried that , i just got engine mounts and a new tunnel put in mine last week.

cheers

darren

  • 1 year later...

Man I'm impressed. . . .

I bow down to you! I own a 68 2-door ke10 wagon.

Currently frestoring it back to Origional, got all the chrome pieces an dgot some good pics in my head of how she'll turn out!

Was thinking repower of a 20v 4age with custom turbo manifold, maybe 4agtz-e . . . DAYDREAMER but dreams are free. Once again NICE

let me know how its coming along man

thumbs up man

i have a 17 with a 20v and its one tight fit

its that tight i have to pull the motor out to take the dizzy cap off!

Did you put the motor and box in from the top or the bottom?

where didyou put the brake booster ?

Hey Mate,

 

KE10 4AGZE. Nice! I have plans to go turbo with mine down the track, and have a spare 4AGZE engine in my garage for when that day comes.

 

I'll definitely be following your thread closely - looking forward to seeing progress. Hopefully you will be able to get your up and running in quicker time than mine has been underway.

 

I have had to do quite a bit of problem solving, so if you run into anything that you can't sort out, give me a shout and I'll see if I can help.

 

And a word of advice, don't start polishing anything! I started and realised I couldn't stop at having just one thing polished. Now I have an engine bay full of shiny alloy that will require a lot of upkeep.

 

Good luck with the conversion...

 

Davros

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

Hey everyone I know its been a while since i've actually done anything

but now I'm back into it. I now have the engine and box sitting in there

and I am about to start the engine mounts. I am going to manufacture

an L shaped mount with a brace and run the Land Rover round type rubber

mounts for a nice rigid feel. Let me know what you all think!

 

post-1238-034402900 1295343715_thumb.jpg post-1238-092542300 1295343786_thumb.jpg

 

post-1238-036974400 1295343860_thumb.jpg post-1238-081234500 1295343878_thumb.jpg

thats looking awesome man, can't wait to see the end product. I am in so many different minds of what conversion I want to do for my ke20, everything lately is pointing to doing a 4agze conversion

  • Author

Here is the start of my prototype engine mounts. I am trying to fit the engine so I can run the 4agze factory air conditioning compressor.

 

 

post-1238-079664000 1295864505_thumb.jpgpost-1238-056640100 1295864532_thumb.jpgpost-1238-038681800 1295864548_thumb.jpgpost-1238-047593100 1295864563_thumb.jpg

post-1238-024798100 1295864578_thumb.jpg

  • 6 months later...
  • Author

A/C compressor fits pretty good.

post-1238-0-91093800-1312369339_thumb.jpg

Engine mount one.

post-1238-0-07594400-1312369130_thumb.jpg

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

Here's a shot of the exctractors finished. Going to be a 2.5 inch system

 

post-1238-0-27623900-1351935196_thumb.jpg

 

Here's a couple pictures of the gearbox crossmember finished. I have used the factory ke10 crossmember and had some brackets made up to extend it towards the back of the car.

 

post-1238-0-60919400-1351935209_thumb.jpg

post-1238-0-28638800-1351935236_thumb.jpg

Edited by OBSCENE

  • 2 years later...
  • Author

Here's the engine bay with new radiator and intercooler in place.

 

post-1238-0-41590300-1426401831_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.