Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hmm What Seats.......

Featured Replies

So the stock ke30 seats, slide straight off them....

 

I want new seats. I'm not really into the full racing seats for daily driving.

 

I want something that goes in easy/cheap/comfortable/ with decent support.

 

 

Chuck up ideas guys :)

 

 

Thanks in advance

 

il chuck up a pic of the beast for all too view.

post-4702-1241387385_thumb.jpg

post-4702-1241387424_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 31
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey,

I'm using forester gt seats I'm my ke30,

they wern't too bad to fit and are very cumfy...nice nice

 

nick

3rg gen honda prelude seats are nice, very huggy and skinny so they fit into the cramped confines of a rolla. You'll find a lot of seats won't.

They're also quite easy to adapt as the seat base is very low and square,

ma61 supra seats, very comfortable and have plenty of support

 

like those rims :)

try getting ahold of some jdm ae86 seats, they hold you really well and even have adjustable sides to suit your size

  • Author

Sweet thanks guy,

 

I'm really not fussy. anything better than i have will be fine.

 

So now i have 3 cars too keep an eye out for (in wreckers)

 

Thanks guys keep em coming

  • Author
Sweet thanks guy,

 

I'm really not fussy. anything better than i have will be fine.

 

So now i have 4 cars too keep an eye out for (in wreckers)

 

Thanks guys keep em coming

Dude I have rotated your pics so no neck pain when looking. :)

post-4132-1241400443_thumb.jpg

post-4132-1241400465_thumb.jpg

Another vote here for MA61 Supra Seats. The driver one has all sorts of adjustments that you would not expect for an early to mid 80's seat. Look good too if in good condition.

Oh by the way you should get a ride thread going.

Those wheels look awsome.

i have modified standard rails and fitted>

Rt 142 Corona Avante

S 13 seats

r33 skyline seats

genuine rx7 recaro's

reclining ebay race buckets

full race fixed back bucket

 

price is the determining factor

Edited by mungi mods

ha ha i love the "sponsered by rud" sticker lol thats gold

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.