Another Rollaclub Dad!!

I'll make it fit!!! :dance:

....wouldn't actually know yet to be honest. All happened so quick that the baby seat isn't even off lay-by yet!!

I did however start "getting him accustomed to boost" a few times while still inutero. :hmm:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karlies cousin had a baby on tuesday morning, went and visited her last night, I forgot how small and fragile newborns really are!

your little man is tiny though, sounds like he is doing well for being pretty premature.

Goodluck mate! and congratulations

Thanks again guys.

Byron's now doing really well - Doing big poops which is good and now breathing on his own.

They've also just doubled his feeding twice in the last 24 hours so thats great too.

Pic from last night....

post-1315-1243485892_thumb.jpg

Byron had his first skin-to-skin "Kanga care" cuddle yesterday. Spewing I wasn't there but hopefully doing it myself tonight.

Kicked and screamed when they took him out of the incubator....... and then fell straight asleep as soon as he hit Katie's chest. :rolla:

post-1315-1243577344_thumb.jpg

thanks guys. oh and thanks for the insider knowledge Dan :bash: your missus is like 4' tall isn't she? so you'd be right?

Been stuck in Launy all week, get to go and see him again tonight. :P

I might update this thread every fortnight or so with new pics so you can all see him grow?

Byron's putting weight on well now. He's up to 840gm now. Its pretty normal for a premmy baby to loose a bit of weight after birth, so its great he's now up and over his birth weight.

I think this pic is a good example of size........

post-1315-1244505242_thumb.jpg