Another Rollaclub Dad!!

Awesome mate!

bet you were like a 5 year old on red cordial waiting to get him home. Hope everything is smooth sailing from here on in.

What was his ride home in? make model etc, all is important! haha

I was actually at work trying to get stuff done to start holiday on Monday gone. Missus was the one who couldn't wait, as much as I just wanted to leave straight away I had work to get done. She kept ringing me saying "what time will you be finished?".

I wish you hadn't brought the car thing up, I had given it a thought to be honest. It was the missus car (and the biggest piece of shit I've even driven) being a Peugeot 405 Mi16.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

He's now been out of hospital for 4 weeks - I've just returned from 4 weeks 'off work'..... I'm not going to say '4 weeks holiodays'! :y: :no2:

Last week we did spend a nearly a week back in hospital though to get some herniers fixed, which are common in premmies, espeacially boys. Thats all fixed now though and he's well on the mend.

He also got to meet his great grandmother last week, think she like it more than him though. :wink:

Edited by Taz_Rx

• 3 weeks later...

52cm long and 3.5kg last week. Probably 3.7-.8 now.

After you feed him its really easy to overstimulate him, and if you do this it'll make him spew.

When I took that pic the other night he was smiling and stuff cause I was playing with him. Thought, right I'll get a pic of this.

Got my phone ready, stimulated him to make him smile, missed the smile with the camera....and then :wub: . Happened 3x times and still didn't get a decent picture! :rock: :P

This was about the closest I got to a smile....

post-1315-1254277601_thumb.jpg