12a Rotary Build

chappo12

Have you had it running yet? I'm keen to see how the ASI Rad performs as thats probably the next upgrade on my list.

How do your brakes feel after the conversion? I found mine to be rather shite with little bite and a hard pedal. I'm looking into vacuum canisters at the moment, given that my old 5k had around 160psi of compression and a healthy 12a is ~100psi.

Edited by kangaroosa

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the car is in the rotary shop

reliance are really really good but i still feel a bit hurt (its got nothing to do with reliance rotarys there the best) you drop your car off and then they start the questions when they look at the engine bay.

now i know that they need to ask these questions but its so hard to explain every thing. i guess you know what the final product is gonna look like

but they see it as why is this like that thats not good i.e

ive done every thing myself so far so i guess i know what the out come is going to be.

but they don't.

They did so much work. stuff i didnt even think of doing that needed done and now it runs

brappin like champ.

nice and loud with out the rest of the system on it lol

well done mate!! we will all have to go for a cruise some time top work :)

hi guys,

being a noob i don't get some of the things you are talking about and some i do---but mostly i wanna say awesome looking work fellas! rotaries are really cool swaps and i especially like the n/a ones--wicked cool! i just bought my first rolla, an 81 (i think they call it a te72??? here in the states---still deciphering the alphabet soup) an you guys have my bangin my wang wanting a rotary in it now! it could be sooooooo cool. do you uys know of anyone whos done this swap in this body?

• 1 month later...

so it took the rota for a drive sounds tough

but thats just it

makes a lot of noise but doesnt really go very hard any one know why ?????

and now it seems really hard to start and then if i do start it i rev it and then it idles down and then stops all together