13bt_ke20's Daily

13BT_KE20

hey guys,

can someone do me a favour and photoshop this pic?

Basically only want:

lowered so the lip on the guard is level with the tread on the tyre (maybe do one thats a little lower as well :y: )

black inserts on the bumper painted the same colour as the lower half (silver)

whitewalls, would like a thick single or twin walls (one of pic each?)

Ive got a side on pic to make it nice and easy :wink:

post-3517-1245483054_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Edited by 13BT_KE20

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres what i would do personally, a little different but ive done it with my brothers NL fairlane and it looks great on luxury style cars.

2" flappers all round. Photoshop looks a little off, looks much better in real life.

flappers.jpg

Troy

Hmm, not too fond of the whitewalls, but the colour-coding and lowering sets it off nicely :)

I can understand that alot of people wont like the whitewalls, its all about being different.........

I hate it when people put whitewalls on large rims be it old or new cars there on, and its pretty common practice these days to put larger rims on a car. So in search of being different ive choosen to stay with a smaller rim (be it the $2500 AMG ones on the car :D ), running a tyres with a decent tyre profile and whitewalls, more than likely twin walls becuase you don't see them very often.

Colouring coding and lowering will definitely set the car off nicely, so will the premium plates that will be replacing the standard alpha-num ones

tyres are easier enough to change anyway :bash:

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go! I like the bumpers the way they are actually. The only other thing that i think would look really good is possibly clear indicators for the front (if their available?).

DSC00540-edited.jpg

Looks ABSOLUTELY PIMP by the way. Sell her to me!