1jz Ke55

1JZKe55

Members dont see this ad

funny stuff if ya liked that you will love this :wink:

It's now 1:30am and i've only just got home from the shed been very busy setting up the arse end i don't know why the underside in the photos it comes up grey its as black as the ace of spades looks good with the diff back in it tho :yes:

post-8631-1265814969_thumb.jpg

post-8631-1265815303_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1JZKe55

we ended up etch priming and using a black stonegard on the underside keeps it easy to touch up and painted all the suspension xmember body color in a urethane 2pack more chip resistant than normal 2 pack paint its very handy when your dad runs 1 of the biggest crash shops in adelaide lol

post-8631-1265862097_thumb.jpg

post-8631-1265862991_thumb.jpg

Squat! :) Loving the diff and rear suspension. Convo Pro's are killer.

Now I've read in a few threads and have been told by a couple of people that when you're welding a really long stretch

of weld, it's best to do it in short strips and leave a gap before the next one. The reason being is that if the weld breaks,

it might crack along the whole weld... I see that there's lots of LONG welds in your engine bay and since you're running

lots of power (I assume so :fuzz: ) it is unlikely, but it could crack in the event of the chassis twisting... But, since you're

a bloody handy panel fabricationer, you must have a reason for doing the job how you've done it.