April 3, 200521 yr comment_37924 2 dodgy pics of me. one was a group of us stuffing around at xmas time. myself pretending to hump a mates car. The other was a self pic taken when drunk. Report
April 3, 200521 yr comment_38046 Haha, I remember the first time I wandered over to Chris (TRD ke70), I didn't realise that Tony had a twin brother :D So there I was, wondering "hmm, car not here, but driver here... ?" :D Report
April 4, 200521 yr comment_38074 JOSHUA = Real Name ROLL'N = Nick Name 1975 Rolla Wagon - INSANELY MODDED Report
April 4, 200521 yr comment_38093 Name - Josh Car - White KE70 1983 Pov' Spec (SE). Location - Launceston, Tas. Edited April 4, 200521 yr by Josho Report
April 4, 200521 yr comment_38121 Yeah the mr2 is mine. Side shot taken on side of Great Ocean Road. :D Edited April 4, 200521 yr by Clown Report
April 5, 200521 yr comment_38264 Sory about the late reply. DEEONE =user name Leonard =real name AE86 4age 100kw. Lots of mods just bit slack so havent put em on. But they're next to the car. :D Report
April 5, 200521 yr comment_38308 hmmmm i seemed to have missed this :D Left = Me Middle my bro Right is my sister Click sig for my car Edited April 5, 200521 yr by Jason Report
April 6, 200521 yr comment_38402 MissSydneyCruising YOU HAVE AN AWSOME CAR. In the whole 20years i have lived in Darwin i have only seen one toyota sera. I didnt even know what is was when i seen it. Havent seen it hear in about a year now. Darwin needs more cool cars like that. Report
April 6, 200521 yr comment_38430 mike= real name cricket = nickname 1969 ke18 1971 plymouth cricket 1969 plymouth satellite wagon 1960 dodge power wagon 1964 dodge a-100 van 1971 plymouth cricket (coming soon) 1973 amc gremlin 1977 ford f-100 (going soon) Report
April 6, 200521 yr comment_38437 Hey Cricket ! That's an impressive list of drives ! Do you still have them all ? If so, I think you have a "serious addiction problem". As my mother used to say when I lived at home with a yard full of cars. " I think you should make an appointment to see a wrecker." :D Report
April 7, 200521 yr comment_38446 ya, some are with me here in texas; the corolla, the gremlin(s) the f100....the rest are in ca. they all run, drive and are reg'd i think my granparents would agree with your mom Report
April 7, 200521 yr comment_38466 MissSydneyCruising YOU HAVE AN AWSOME CAR. In the whole 20years i have lived in Darwin i have only seen one toyota sera. I didnt even know what is was when i seen it. Havent seen it hear in about a year now. Darwin needs more cool cars like that. hahaha thx alot :D they are cheap as chips. Surprised theres one up there in darwin, where is it? Ive got an english friend who loves them who would love to see one again I think he is getting homesick! 7K you can pick one up, sometimes cheaper despite their rarity! and ive seen alot nicer ones than mine, but ill show you the pics when she is finished. :dance: Report
April 26, 200521 yr comment_40964 Yes, finally a picture of Lola. Oh yeah, and me looking like a dag in the driver's seat. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now