July 19, 200521 yr comment_58980 TIMMMAAAAYYY IPSWICH Project car: 1974 KE35R-KD Coupe with a 3k engine & 4 speed box Bits car : 1979 KE55 Coupe with 4k engine and 4 speed box (maybe my next project car) For sale car: 1988 Toyota Hilux ute (2x4) only $1500......bargain! Town car: 2004 Kia Rio hatch Cruise car: 2000 series 2 AU Fairmont Ghia Report
July 19, 200521 yr comment_59009 JeFfReYiSpEacE = nick Jeffrey = real 1981 KE70 Corolla DX running a 4K engine... BONE STOCK! :D nothing has been modded... not even the rims... :) Report
July 30, 200521 yr comment_61372 Hey guys, took out the old pics of the rolla because I like the ones in my sig better :P Have a look :bash: Edited July 30, 200521 yr by RoLLa_GurL_StyLer Report
August 1, 200521 yr comment_61624 I'm Luke Swift, I hail from sunny Copacabana (yes its a real place) which is situated 1 hour north of good ol' sydney. I own 2 1968 ke10 toyota corollas and a Datsun 1600. However the Datsun is about to be torn apart and sold off due to rust and fibreglass in the body :P. Plans for #1 Rolla are 3k with 5 speed, 2 pac white paint, new original interior, hubbies, whitewalls and slammed Plans for #2 Rolla are 4agze, Supra 5 speed, Torsen mechanical LSD, metallic burgundy with a silver pearl, New original interior, 14 inch Dragway Billets. Anyway, Ill keep you posted on both my cars. Luke Swift Report
August 1, 200521 yr comment_61648 Welcome Aboard Luke ! You've found the right place. We all love our early Rollas here. Hope you've got, or are getting a digital camera. We love lots & lots of pictures of projects in progress. :P Report
August 2, 200521 yr comment_61891 Hi Guys, 5KKid Here Real Handle = Greg I live in Sherwood Hills Sydney I own a KE20 which I am in the process of rebuilding, I also have a KE30 sitting around, It's a pleasure to be a part of rollaclub, and I own a digital camera so will drop some pics up soon of what I have done so far, I have owned a KE20 for 11 years now and this is my first forum so I hope I get it right, Report
August 2, 200521 yr comment_61900 Hi Greg ! Welcome aboard RollaClub. We all just love new members with digital cameras who can post some pictures for all of us to drool over. Glad you like the forum. If you haven't already, spend a night or two reading the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) There's a wealth of info in there that I'm sure you'll find interesting, gathered over a long time. SEARCH is another great function. If you see something missing, don't be scared to ask or even contribute. We are all here to learn . . . and have a bit of fun. Cheers ! :P Edited August 2, 200521 yr by Banjo Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_61906 ikon_idol = Nick name Paul = Real name 1962 Sports/Race car with various K motors, gearboxes and rear axels. A road registered historic bitza. Report
August 18, 200521 yr comment_64822 nickname = KE50 real name = Tom Car/s = 2x KE50, parts car and semi-rebuild car. hopefully an ae86 soon as well. Report
August 18, 200521 yr comment_64854 hush = nick name Mark = real name 1979 corolla panel van (currently in pieces under going full rebuild) Report
August 30, 200521 yr comment_67326 Toycrash: Nick name at international forums Pasi: Real me Cars: KE20 4K-E KE20 4A-GE racer + spare -71 KE20 KE26 Delivery project AE92 goin, going, gone... SXV10 mmmmahh.. luxury ;D AL20 2A/automatic!!! smoooooothh Location: FINLAND An excusem me folks, i'll be typing and askin stupid questions, causen english is NOT my native language... ;D yes, you may laugh.. :P Report
August 30, 200521 yr comment_67333 better than mine is after some of your fine finnish vodka anyway :P Report
August 31, 200521 yr comment_67556 sidewayz1 = daniel :bash: i drive a ke55 coupe and sedan, one with 3k other with 4k... cough... there in bits at the moment :blinks: :D :angrybird: Report
August 31, 200521 yr comment_67569 2TGEU KE35 = nickname Preston = Real name and heres my lil ke35 coupe... sorry bout pics. bit too big ay Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now