Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

People + Faces + Cars

Featured Replies

TIMMMAAAAYYY

IPSWICH

Project car: 1974 KE35R-KD Coupe with a 3k engine & 4 speed box

 

Bits car : 1979 KE55 Coupe with 4k engine and 4 speed box (maybe my next project car)

 

For sale car: 1988 Toyota Hilux ute (2x4) only $1500......bargain!

 

Town car: 2004 Kia Rio hatch

 

Cruise car: 2000 series 2 AU Fairmont Ghia

  • Replies 364
  • Views 172.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JeFfReYiSpEacE = nick

Jeffrey = real

 

1981 KE70 Corolla DX running a 4K engine... BONE STOCK! :D

 

nothing has been modded... not even the rims... :)

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, took out the old pics of the rolla because I like the ones in my sig better :P

Have a look :bash:

Edited by RoLLa_GurL_StyLer

rob1=rob

car=2tg ke55

:P

I'm Luke Swift, I hail from sunny Copacabana (yes its a real place) which is situated 1 hour north of good ol' sydney. I own 2 1968 ke10 toyota corollas and a Datsun 1600. However the Datsun is about to be torn apart and sold off due to rust and fibreglass in the body :P.

 

Plans for #1 Rolla are 3k with 5 speed, 2 pac white paint, new original interior, hubbies, whitewalls and slammed

 

Plans for #2 Rolla are 4agze, Supra 5 speed, Torsen mechanical LSD, metallic burgundy with a silver pearl, New original interior, 14 inch Dragway Billets.

 

Anyway, Ill keep you posted on both my cars.

 

Luke Swift

Welcome Aboard Luke !

 

You've found the right place. We all love our early Rollas here. Hope you've got, or are getting a digital camera. We love lots & lots of pictures of projects in progress.

 

:P

Hi Guys, 5KKid Here

Real Handle = Greg

 

I live in Sherwood Hills Sydney I own a KE20 which I am in the process

of rebuilding, I also have a KE30 sitting around, It's a pleasure to be a part of rollaclub, and I own a digital camera so will drop some pics up soon of what I have done so far, I have owned a KE20 for 11 years now and this is my first forum so I hope I get it right,

Hi Greg ! Welcome aboard RollaClub. We all just love new members with digital cameras who can post some pictures for all of us to drool over.

 

Glad you like the forum. If you haven't already, spend a night or two reading the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) There's a wealth of info in there that I'm sure you'll find interesting, gathered over a long time. SEARCH is another great function.

 

If you see something missing, don't be scared to ask or even contribute.

 

We are all here to learn . . . and have a bit of fun.

 

Cheers !

 

:P

Edited by Banjo

ikon_idol = Nick name

Paul = Real name

 

1962 Sports/Race car with various K motors, gearboxes and rear axels.

A road registered historic bitza.

  • 3 weeks later...

nickname = KE50

real name = Tom

Car/s = 2x KE50, parts car and semi-rebuild car.

hopefully an ae86 soon as well.

hush = nick name

Mark = real name

1979 corolla panel van (currently in pieces under going full rebuild)

  • 2 weeks later...

Toycrash: Nick name at international forums

Pasi: Real me

 

Cars: KE20 4K-E

KE20 4A-GE racer + spare -71 KE20

KE26 Delivery project

AE92 goin, going, gone...

SXV10 mmmmahh.. luxury ;D

AL20 2A/automatic!!! smoooooothh

 

Location: FINLAND

 

An excusem me folks, i'll be typing and askin stupid questions, causen english is NOT my native language... ;D yes, you may laugh.. :P

better than mine is after some of your fine finnish vodka anyway :P

sidewayz1 = daniel :bash:

i drive a ke55 coupe and sedan, one with 3k other with 4k... cough... there in bits at the moment :blinks:

 

:D :angrybird:

2TGEU KE35 = nickname

 

Preston = Real name

 

and heres my lil ke35 coupe...

 

p70400021fo.jpg

 

p70400013nj.jpg

 

p70400036tl.jpg

 

sorry bout pics. bit too big ay

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.