Ke303800s V6 Ke30

ke303800

Members dont see this ad

sorry nick but wont be taking the car next year new addition to the family on the way so money will be a bit tight

but will be there for a look so i will come say hi and check out ur new ride.

oh and for the few that asked about power figures from the corolla i will have it on the dyno this wednesday so i will keep u posted

i estimate round 130KW

Wheel or flywheel, its 130kw standard, so I'm sure it will be more than that. But we are talking a V6 the KW figure doesnt really mean much its the torque these produce 292nm torque standard.

Mine at 9psi boost makes 300rwhp (225RWKW) but 490nm of torque.

this corolla was a handfull standard V6 but with the blower! good luck keeping traction now.

yeah like nick said they have that standerd so I'm sure it will be more they say around 30% increase with the standerd 3psi pulley on them and this has 8psi

i have been reading some commodore forums and they all say around 200kw but i will know for sure come wednesday.

don't have one at the moment mate as I'm still waiting for my axles after having the stud pattern changed

but will post one as soon as i put them on which will be this weekend

nice :)

looks like quite the epic build, how does it handle with that big v6 in the engine bay?

Wheel or flywheel, its 130kw standard, so I'm sure it will be more than that. But we are talking a V6 the KW figure doesnt really mean much its the torque these produce 292nm torque standard.

Mine at 9psi boost makes 300rwhp (225RWKW) but 490nm of torque.

this corolla was a handfull standard V6 but with the blower! good luck keeping traction now.

i was going at the rear wheels

When i had my Blown V6 VR, i had an original power figure of 160KW with 9PSI, no headers and standard ECU at that stage, and no walbro fuel pump either

Wasnt sure what PSI you were running with that thing, are those CRS blowers more efficient than the powerdyne ones, as thats the style i had on my car, heres a pic

coolercool.jpg

i was going at the rear wheels

When i had my Blown V6 VR, i had an original power figure of 160KW with 9PSI, no headers and standard ECU at that stage, and no walbro fuel pump either

Wasnt sure what PSI you were running with that thing, are those CRS blowers more efficient than the powerdyne ones, as thats the style i had on my car, heres a pic

That does sound a bit low. I'm running 9psi at 225rwkw (turbo) on a microtech ECU.

The original VN ECU's did make more power from factory than the later models. then the tune was revised and toned down a little on the series two onwards.

I wouldnt think the SC14 blower was more efficient than the powerdyne ones, i think it would more likley the other way around.

Every Dyno will give a different reading, ive seen some way over and way under. Also maybe yours wasnt really pushed hard at the time, If it was me dynoing your car i wouldnt have pushed it too hard on standard engine and parts feeding it 9psi boost.

At 9psi i would be running a bigger pump and adjustable fuel reg at a minimum, also maybe it may have been pinging.

Also Just a note for anyone running boost into a V6 engine make sure you have a 2 bar MAP, Single BAR wont take boost and a 3 BAR doesnt work on the standard ECU.

have a look here, they achived 304rwhp (about 227rwkw) at 10psi on a basicly standard engine, but bigger fuel system

Fit Automotive, Turbo V6's

Edited by NickZ