Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

Featured Replies

you should get a ke20 then poz. much more classy too than a 35

 

 

got one for sale atm

really nice

 

wish i could

 

but much better bigger things to aim for atm

  • Replies 317
  • Views 96.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so you've decided on a 1J bundy after all??! :D

 

 

 

as for the battle of the boats.....

 

 

 

WATCH

 

THIS

 

SPACE.

 

(or one similar)

 

dF

I'm ganna make an extra effort to show up this year with little red..hopefully ill see bowler and soyboy and the team from the High Rolla's too..

Hells yeah mofos.

 

I actually have no idea what I'll be driving by the time this rolls around. The 530i is about to be put up for sale, and I keep changing my mind as to what I want to buy.

 

I'd be up for trying Port Campbell (pretty sure the cop said that "my kind" was welcome there, and he'd love to have us stay in 2010). Take a gander at the Port Campbell Holiday Park here.

 

Happy to put my hand up and organise the showbags again.

 

 

'10 IS GONNA BE A BIG ONE!

it is a definite that i will NOT be in a rolla for the '10 GOR.

 

more details as they come to hand

clean pictures will be provided next sunday. i only have not-so-nice ones atm :D

 

(yeah, i'm a tease...)

  • Author

Will be smiles all round I'm sure, but Tate will be nana again!!!

 

Well, had another look at the dates for the aus day weekend for 2010 and have realised I had the public holiday wrong.

 

Things may be a littl more difficult for GOR4... the aus day public holiday is on a Tuesday! This may cause trouble with some members working activities, I'm one of them! On the other hand this will hive us the option of running for three nights or heading home and having a days rest before hitting work again. Or both depending on what people want to get up to.

 

Let me know what you all think.

 

JP

Well, I think i want to do only 2 days.

 

Pfft.

 

NOT !

 

hahah

 

3 days of fun :lolcry:

lol, 1j, 1j's are for fags :lolcry:

 

the 7m is a monster anyway, next car will be going the younger sibling, 2jz all the way

 

yeah i can't wait for this, will apply for the time off soon, make sure i get in before the stain, i mean boss, can say no

^^^

 

oh dear.

 

*walks away ashamed*

Edited by dfunkt

I actually have no idea what I'll be driving by the time this rolls around. The 530i is about to be put up for sale, and I keep changing my mind as to what I want to buy.

 

finally coming to terms with getting owned by a busted arse twinky in the twisty's eh :)

 

 

i wholly endorse a 3 day rollaclub cruise. would make it a bit cruiser for the S.A. guys aswell

for those that are up for some whale watching/spotting, there'll definately be one visible along the GOR this trip...

 

DSCF1038.jpg

Edited by dfunkt

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.