2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hells yeah mofos.

I actually have no idea what I'll be driving by the time this rolls around. The 530i is about to be put up for sale, and I keep changing my mind as to what I want to buy.

I'd be up for trying Port Campbell (pretty sure the cop said that "my kind" was welcome there, and he'd love to have us stay in 2010). Take a gander at the Port Campbell Holiday Park here.

Happy to put my hand up and organise the showbags again.

'10 IS GONNA BE A BIG ONE!

Will be smiles all round I'm sure, but Tate will be nana again!!!

Well, had another look at the dates for the aus day weekend for 2010 and have realised I had the public holiday wrong.

Things may be a littl more difficult for GOR4... the aus day public holiday is on a Tuesday! This may cause trouble with some members working activities, I'm one of them! On the other hand this will hive us the option of running for three nights or heading home and having a days rest before hitting work again. Or both depending on what people want to get up to.

Let me know what you all think.

JP

lol, 1j, 1j's are for fags :lolcry:

the 7m is a monster anyway, next car will be going the younger sibling, 2jz all the way

yeah i can't wait for this, will apply for the time off soon, make sure i get in before the stain, i mean boss, can say no

I actually have no idea what I'll be driving by the time this rolls around. The 530i is about to be put up for sale, and I keep changing my mind as to what I want to buy.

finally coming to terms with getting owned by a busted arse twinky in the twisty's eh :)

i wholly endorse a 3 day rollaclub cruise. would make it a bit cruiser for the S.A. guys aswell