Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 317
  • Views 96.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if it was any wetter/muddier, i could well have been beached out there in the mud. 5 turns lock-to-lock doesn't help much either.

lol, 1j, 1j's are for fags :P

 

the 7m is a monster anyway, next car will be going the younger sibling, 2jz all the way

 

yeah i can't wait for this, will apply for the time off soon, make sure i get in before the stain, i mean boss, can say no

 

 

I'm gay? when did that happen? :P :P

I'm gay? when did that happen? :P :P

 

 

lol woops

 

new boat looks good tate, can't wait to see it

Edited by pozman

tate, that looks awesome.. needs more details and pics though :)

 

oh and start savin for a 7mgte/1uz for that sucker

cam, there's a ride thread, will update it more in a fortnight after i can spend some time driving it.

 

i won't be doing an engine swap for a long time (read: until this one f@$ks out or the car gets majorly damaged)

 

and if i do, it'll probably get an LS1 or 2JZ

Edited by dfunkt

1uz that bitch man!!!

<--- inspiration! (yes i know its a cressid abut you get the idea.)

saw tates new machine today.. i can vouch for its awesomeness! so so cool, i love it :bash:

  • Author

just to back that up... check out the time Cam posted that! He was excited for a sunday night!

 

JP

 

Oh, more on topic... I will be posting some more info re GOR4 up soon, things are starting to move forward!

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in! I might even have the 82 for this criuse... hehe, Fingers crossed :P

  • 2 weeks later...

I just realized, I have not been on a cruise since the last Gor cruise. Its been nearly a year!

82 or not, I'm coming!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.