2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ok so this is rach i hijacked hughs profile for min unless i should get me own? lol

count us in for sure hugh will have his rolla and i will have my lexus (still toyota lol)

we see that you were afta ideas for places to stay.....if hugh leaves his rolla at home and brings his ford we could set up in a paddock and i will happily volunteer him to do the cooking???

sorry that we havent been around but the computer blew up and i kinda wouldnt get off my laptop long enuff for hugh to do anything sorry :( - but now he has his own :)

CONGRATS to you nobbler and mel hope yas had an awsome day and many more to come

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just getting into it now.

I need a list of people who are coming etc, I will start up a new gor info thread shortly.

Are we still all cool with 3 nights, warnambool and the big day trip to Apollo bay as per las year (with a few tweaks!)?

I have been looking into things to do and places to eat there and it's looking good.

Cheers, JP

^^^

i do remember Benny mentioning that.

maybe we should go thru on the satday, pop in for some scones and tea, maybe a few pics of the cars at the local viewpoints and hangouts.

so long as we don't take any beemers this time it should be alright??