2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of an update, car is going great but my partner has been made redundant, one car is gettting rego and its hers for job hunting cannot afford the trip, sorry all. I was looking forward to this alot but as a mortgage needs to be paid and shed loan somethings require more attention.

cheers matt and vess

I'll be fine for making the run as I wont have a dodgy KE25 this time. I'll have a 15,000km rebuilt and worked 5K taking the trip instead, pending ID check, otherwise it'll be the Magna again which is super reliable.

My pay bonus goes in next week on Thursday, so I'll transfer it over then as I had to buy some new bars for my dirt bike this week cos I bent 'em when I stacked it last weekend.

Edited by Raven

My pay bonus goes in next week on Thursday, so I'll transfer it over then as I had to buy some new bars for my dirt bike this week cos I bent 'em when I stacked it last weekend.

at least yu know your going hard. cos your not going hard till your coming off :P

Now who is raven going to have as a mechanic? :P

More importantly now that he`s going to give me a roasting, who is going to bring up a bucket load of spare carby parts?

The 1600 might be close to being done but its all abit close to chrissy hols and we`ll see if the car gods align the moons so that its finished and the engineer isnt busy so its all legit in time.

The rolla I'm about to pull apart, so I'm at the mercy of my head bloke, tuner ect.

May have to bring the rolla if its done cause if what me and webers think she maybe making more boost and power

next year ;) But it will ony be a day trip as I'm gonig to spend chrissy at Mt Buller trying to brake myself or my bike :yes: i couldn`t go last year as i had broken ribs from a chrissy brake up go-kart accident :y:

stu.

More importantly now that he`s going to give me a roasting, who is going to bring up a bucket load of spare carby parts?

The 1600 might be close to being done but its all abit close to chrissy hols and we`ll see if the car gods align the moons so that its finished and the engineer isnt busy so its all legit in time.

The rolla I'm about to pull apart, so I'm at the mercy of my head bloke, tuner ect.

May have to bring the rolla if its done cause if what me and webers think she maybe making more boost and power

next year :P But it will ony be a day trip as I'm gonig to spend chrissy at Mt Buller trying to brake myself or my bike ;) i couldn`t go last year as i had broken ribs from a chrissy brake up go-kart accident :yes:

stu.

It wasnt the carby in the end Stu, it was a small bolt on the manifold that had worked its way loose creating a vacuum leak directly into the manifold, as I found out after I parked it in the shed for 2 weeks when I got back cos I was so frustrated with the thing and when cranking it over it shot out and rebounding off the bonnet and landed on the floor under the car.