2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99% sure that sunday we'll be heading from warnambool to apollo bay for lunch at a pub. then possible beach, else cruising some inland roads and heading back to warnambool in the late arvo/evening.

monday is the 'big breakfast' then we're heading to portland (20mins from warnambool toward SA) to visit the historic motor museum around noon-2pm. (i think they're putting on a lunch for us, won't know until nobby calls them up again to confirm everything).

would be perfect for you, meet us in apollo bay for sunday lunch. spend the night at warnambool. breakfast and museum on monday, then enough time to drive home afterwards with plenty of sleeping time before tuesday.

dF

someones on the ball :jamie:

i just realised I missed a question...

Same bat place same bat time as last year for the vic meetup.. I can't spell it but its waurn ponds, just on the warrnambool side of Geeeelooooooonggggg. Will be leaving there at 9am!

For most melbourne folk it will be as easy as pie to get to... coming into geelong take the geelong pypass, once you come to the end of the road (its not finished yet so it is actually the end) turn left and there is a BIG APCO servo and maccas on your left about 150m up the road. VERY easy to find and a great big spot for everyone. We parked in the maccas carpark last year and there was plenty of room. And I filled up the wagon again... :y:

Will post a little more when I get in front of a computer, too hard on the phone!

JP

so tate, will the 26 be ready???

sure, if you're got a complete bolt in 7K and W58 box, r31 pintara struts and cut-down diff........and some interior might be nice too :y: haha

i'll be dragging the baleen whale out for this, unfortunately :P

me ruv rong time.. its the best.. :y:

Ok, just put the final shirt order though!

Also, just updated the attendees list. due to some poeple pulling out we have 27 people payed up and coming along, this includes Matt who can sadly only stay one night.

If you would like to bring a friend please do so! Let me know asap in one way or another (PM or call/text on 0400843198). Friends are more than welcome, infact at this stage they are encouraged as we have some numbers to make up to cover accomodation costs etc! Bugger!

It is almost time for the run, if you havent doneso already (*caugh* I havent :P ) you need to get your car ready to cover approx 1100km over the weekend!

JP

Please Check The Info Thread For Meet Points And Times!

JP

And just to give you an idea of the travel we will be doing! This isnt all of it either!

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou....521118&z=8

Edited by TheNOBBLER
forgot the map!

hey jarrad, what time will you guys be leaving the marsh?

i only realised i still didnt have a tent after last years fail tent. a quick trip to kmart soon had that sorted. now onto the car..............

Edited by MRMOPARMAN