TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose you could call this trip a prinny run hey Leeroy???? :y: :D

It could be but we wont be doing constant u turns to keep up with the pack :D

I'd like to do a shake down run for the rolla using a prinny run but knowing my luck, my friends in blue :P will put a stop to that.

LB :y:

I'd like to do a shake down run for the rolla using a prinny run but knowing my luck, my friends in blue :P will put a stop to that.

LB :y:

you have friends in blue? You track record indicates otherwise! Benny on the other hand must be giving out special "favours" after last year :y:

JP

You know how gor runs Cam, you should be able to point him in the right direction!

Basically you need everything to keep you warm, dry, comfortable, clothed, fed, your car running, your sense of humour and enough room for someone to jump in whilst car hopping!

As for late fees, it's pretty late! That issue can be sorted out on the trip. Along with full payments from the rest of the crew, a reminder there that it's $65 per head to cover the camping, showbags, shirts and prizes for the awards. This does not include food (except one breakfast), drinks, Ravens tow truck trip back to SA and most certainly not fuel! But if people want to chip in on my 5 tanks for the trip feel free :hmm:

And Roosa, he'll yeah! Will be great to have you come along.

It might be worth having an eastern burbs meet point? Who would like to organize this, it's a bit hard for me to sort out :wink: seems there's a few of you from over there!

JP

It might be worth having an eastern burbs meet point? Who would like to organize this, it's a bit hard for me to sort out :hmm: seems there's a few of you from over there!

JP

I'll put my hand up for that considering I'm probably the furthest away.

If there's any suggestions for a meet point, suggest away but somewhere near a major hwy/road. I don't mind if we use tolls but let me know if you don't and I'll work with that.

A good meet point might be Todd Rd servo just before the West Gate.

Let me know asap.

LB :wink:

Edited by webers4x48

roosa, so long as all your gear doesn't explode out your side windows on the way to the meet point in geelong, you're welcome to pile it into "Grandpa Frannie " i dare say we'll have enough room for the rotorolla in the boot too if fuel becomes an issue :wink:

i dare say we'll have enough room for the rotorolla in the boot too if fuel becomes an issue :wink:

Maybe Stu should come along and compete for the "Fuel Consumption Award".

It would be pretty tight competition between Nobbler's Val, Roosa's Rotorolla and Stu's Kerby...... :yes: :)

LB :hmm:

Edited by webers4x48