2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do! If your going to be too late let me know on the day and we can have something cold and wet ready for you lot!

can't wait for Saturday! Everything is pretty much done, Tate and i are just tying up some loose ends and were there!

JP

And don't forget to write down my phone number! 0400843198

Bookings under Jarrad Saleta ... Write that down! The bloke will know me as he's jarrad as well ;)

We are looking to be there around 1-1:30 depending on our rest stop. Will be keeping you informed along the trip Mick. If Tate can get the luxo barge up to speed we could be earlier... But don't get your hopes up :)

This year I'm finally organized alot better. The car is washed for the second time after an altercation with an army of bugs on the way home from work last night. It sounded like someone standing at the front of my car with a automatic paintball gun. Damn bugs!!!

Packing the car this evening before a couple of jacks then off to bed for an early rise but not as early as Raven. Feel for ya buddy.

Can't wait

LB ;)

i might as well ask this now....

i'm gonna need a volunteer driver (and car) on sunday morning.

going on a ghosting mission on the way to apollo bay. possible gravel and/or dirt roads. we won't be driving on the GOR between lavers hill and apollo bay.

will provide full details to whoever chooses to accept this invitation saturday night.

no "backsies-outies" if you put your hand up....

dF

TRIP HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO POOR HUMOUR.

Kidding, obviously! GOR4 is full steam ahead!

Showbags are done! Unfortunately Toyota's press Corolla is being used by someone else this weekend, but at least I'll be in a Toyota this year! First time for everything.

See y'all in the morning!

yey, bens finally driving a real car! no way we'll keep up with you now.

if everyone doesnt pike like last year, ill still be up having a drinking session round midnight, and will have the car fridge running flat chat.

now off to finish polishing a turd...