2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!

TheNOBBLER

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that your deposits need to be in tomorrow. I will be fine with getting them early nxt week due to bank times etc but after then you will be up for a late fee!

The deposits are needed to secure our camp sites and we do not have enough people at the moment to make the trip.

Good news though, we are booked in at the PowerHouse car museum in Portland on the Monday. There will be some of the vintage car club members on hand to give us a tour and have a friendly chat. Those of you that came last year will know it's worthy of a visit!

Also, please reply to pm's from me if you have one! I need shirtsizes from everyone and need to know if you are coming or not.

Cheers.

Jarrad.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of an update, car is going great but my partner has been made redundant, one car is gettting rego and its hers for job hunting cannot afford the trip, sorry all. I was looking forward to this alot but as a mortgage needs to be paid and shed loan somethings require more attention.

cheers matt and vess

LOL! ok update again, vess has her job back plus a new job role because the book keeper gave notice, so no more redundance.

But, due to the staff cuts and role change they cannot guarantee the time off.

The last three posts are all good news! who would have thought?

Accomodation deposit will be payed by the end of the week, we officially have more than enough people to make this a go! So far we have 24 for people who have payed deposits and are ready to go! And theres still 21 on the list to go! :y:

JP

and raven, will give youa call as soon as I get a chance.

• 3 weeks later...

Sunday would be the best day by far, yep.

Apollo bay for lunch, most likely a swim, possible activity on the way back to Warnambool.

If you want to do the rest of the GOR (on the way back) you can either head home inland at Port Campbell, or the earlier turn off around the Otways. else dinner that night with us (NFI what it'll be at this stage)

Scavman, I missed your post

Never to late to come. Please give me a call on 0400843198 and we will sort it out, pm's don't seem to be working for me as I am having computer issues (read: my wife took it to India with her! Bad timing, sorry everyone!)

will be updating as I can. It's only two weeks away!

JP

just some easy questions that you can (hopefully) answer nobby......

where are we meeting on satday morning??

what time are we meeting satday morning??

and what time are we leaving from the first meet point on satday morning??

dF (asked by Katie about 10 mins ago)